Photo

Curse of Chucky doll revealed (and possible poster).

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

tumblr_mnf7klFQii1qhb9o9o1_500.jpg

Source: 

http://instagram.com/p/ZySJjWB5qt/

Major improvement from this:

564167_4476747042545_504635936_n.jpg

He's actually scary again. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Needs more Animal Crossing.

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Dreadful film series. Excruciatingly bad in fact and I doubt the new one will be much better even with a new look.

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Dreadful film series. Excruciatingly bad in fact and I doubt the new one will be much better even with a new look.

The first three actually stuck to the horror-suspense roots. The last two are the ones with bad acting and more comedic. Since this is returning to the original roots, it should be decent.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Needs more Animal Crossing.

You ask, I deliver.

Edited by Slow Dante, 07 May 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#6 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

When are they gonna stop making these movies? C'mon there has  to be SOME original ideas in the horror film industry? 

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

When are they gonna stop making these movies? C'mon there has  to be SOME original ideas in the horror film industry? 

Considering the last movie was nearly a decade ago, you can't say they are milking it. Plus the majority of the new films in the horror industry are ass. 

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

I always thought these movies were completly terrible, not my cup of tea at all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!