Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

POPULAR

We al saw how Xbox followed Nintendo's Mii direction with their Avatars. Sony followed up with Playstation Home.

I always thought that Rare (responseble for Avatars) would come up with an universe where all Xbox Avatars could live, meet and play.

Hmmmm that sounds a little bit like Animal Crossing too. What if Nintendo would build a universe directly into the OS of the WiiU and 3ds. Where players can customize their mii homes, meet and play with other friends. Throw in some Nintendo world minigames and we're good to go. At least so do I think.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by Lupaie, 08 June 2013 - 06:14 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

We al saw how Xbox followed Nintendo's Mii direction with their Avatars. Sony followed up with Playstation Home. I always thought that Rare (responseble for Avatars) would come up with an universe where all Xbox Avatars could live, meet and play. Hmmmm that sounds a little bit like Animal Crossing too. What if Nintendo would build a universe directly into the OS of the WiiU and 3ds. Where players can customize their mii homes, meet and play with other friends. Throw in some Nintendo wirld minigames and we're good to go. At least so do I think. What are your thoughts?

that would be really cool. minute features of your idea were done in 3ds via mii plaza and street pass where you meet other mii's that you come in contact with, they can help in the game find mii etc... although this is all a smaller scale. I love the idea though

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

Sounds great!

#4 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

I like the idea =)

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

reminds me of Habbo hotel :P

No sig.

#6 gronik

gronik

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Simon the SorcererTekkenQuintetZelda

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

that would be really cool. minute features of your idea were done in 3ds via mii plaza and street pass where you meet other mii's that you come in contact with, they can help in the game find mii etc... although this is all a smaller scale. I love the idea though

Yeah & if you could take your mii's clothes you earn in the 3ds version to the big Mii Verse world version that would be cool :P

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

We al saw how Xbox followed Nintendo's Mii direction with their Avatars. Sony followed up with Playstation Home.

I always thought that Rare (responseble for Avatars) would come up with an universe where all Xbox Avatars could live, meet and play.

Hmmmm that sounds a little bit like Animal Crossing too. What if Nintendo would build a universe directly into the OS of the WiiU and 3ds. Where players can customize their mii homes, meet and play with other friends. Throw in some Nintendo world minigames and we're good to go. At least so do I think.

What are your thoughts?

If I was Iwata or Miyamoto it would have already happened. Just saying :P

Signature_DK.png

#8 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:25 AM

reminds me of Habbo hotel :P

before it sucked?

2lvmghw.png

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

What are your thoughts?

I like this, NINTENDO, HIRE THIS MAN!

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

I think that would actually be fun. Of course, that would almost require an achievement system to acquire decorations and accessories.

You can take screenshots and then frame and hang them on the walls, and you can visit your friends by walking down the street/apartment hallway.

One of the decorations inside would be a tv (possibly with a chance of picking the size and style) with a couch in front, where your mii would be sitting when you're playing a game. On games that support drop-in multiplayer you could possibly join in there, otherwise Nintendo could possibly allow screen sharing.

Edited by grahamf, 05 June 2013 - 12:51 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

Of course, that would almost require an achievement system to acquire decorations and accessories.

Exactly! That is why the Achievement system on Xbox is nothing like a shallow thing. You'd need some place to showcase it, build your image. You need a place. That's why I never understood why Rare never made such a thing. Seeing AC made me think, 'well this is nice but a bit flat too, if you'd combine this with the Mii/Avatar system both things would make sense!

You can take screenshots and then frame and hang them on the walls, and you can visit your friends by walking down the street/apartment hallway.

One of the decorations inside would be a tv (possibly with a chance of picking the size and style) with a couch in front, where your mii would be sitting when you're playing a game. On games that support drop-in multiplayer you could possibly join in there, otherwise Nintendo could possibly allow screen sharing.

Very nice additions! 

Also, hanging out in 'Mii-Town' could introduce games like Mario Chase in Nintendo where you would be able to play hide and seek in the town, or ghost chasing.....or even an enhanced version of Nintendo Worlds AC.

Also, a mini Mario Kart in the streets of MiiTown...and vice versa, When playing the real Mario Kart you could play on the streets of your town, with the houses of your friends, with them on the side cheering you on....

ah...dreaming, Nintendo will never read this.

Edited by Lupaie, 06 June 2013 - 03:56 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

I actually had the exact same idea! You could make money by earning achievements(which nintendo should probably add, btw), playing games in general, earning yeahs/comments on you Miiverse account, or working Animal Crossing style!

I can see the WaraWara plaza filled with miis wearing extremely eccentric clothing already.

Flower shirt, anyone?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

I actually had the exact same idea! You could make money by earning achievements(which nintendo should probably add, btw), playing games in general, earning yeahs/comments on you Miiverse account, or working Animal Crossing style!

I can see the WaraWara plaza filled with miis wearing extremely eccentric clothing already.

Flower shirt, anyone?

Whaaa! I'm getting excited! ...Just wished we had Miyamoto's Mail address , lol

maybe via miiverse....

#14 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

before it sucked?

Before I outgrew it.. can't say it ever started to suck. But at a certain time, I got tired of talking to 12-year olds exclusively.. :P

No sig.

#15 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

Before I outgrew it.. can't say it ever started to suck. But at a certain time, I got tired of talking to 12-year olds exclusively.. :P

Haha, yeah, such is life

#16 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

This is an incredible idea!

You can be put in a "neighborhood" and each time you add a friend, their house gets put into the neighborhood with yours, so you can quickly and easily visit their houses to connect with them or whatever.

There can be an option to have 15 or 20 houses max in the neighborhood, so you can swap them out from time to time if you wanted.

Options could be:

Mailbox is used for sending them messages and notifications. 

Tv is for playing games and seeing their gamer stats.

I really like this idea, but I don't think Nintendo is capable of doing something like this yet.

Maybe in the next console or 2?..... Well, it IS Nintendo so maybe in 4 more consoles? ;-)

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

If Nintendo got their act together they could do in in the Wii u with a major update. But yeah...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!