Photo

Are you perfectly fine with homosexuals?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

I'm completely fine with that, I see nothing wrong with loving someone even if they are the same gender, I even had friends who were homosexual in highschool and I was cool with them, we talked alot of pokemon and showed them how to get rare pokemon. I remember seeing a valentines day youtube video this year, and I really didn't know she was a lesbian, I thought it was very sweet to express your love to someone in a video, but then i saw a ignorant childish comment saying "You're G@y? Eeeeewwwww! I'm unsubscribing." Some woman said in her profile "I don't care if you are the same gender as mine, you are still someone I really love and I want to spend the rest of my life with." That was really sweet, so I'm perfectly fine with it......Just don't flirt around me then we'll be cool.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 ManchesterBlack

ManchesterBlack

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • NNID:ManchesterBlack
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo's series

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Im fine with it but if the persons an a**hole then i'll tell them doesn't matter what their sexual preference

Im a catholic BTW, just thought i'd show you that not all Christians are homophobes

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

I have no issue with homosexuality. Love shouldn't have any boundaries, so if people of the same sex want to be together, then let them. They are doing no harm to no one, it disgusts me there's so many nescience people out there. So I'm pro-gay rights. My only issue is that some tend to brag about being gay, I'm  at most bugged by this, but others might taken in wrongly in their perspective and harm the individuals. Usually the people that post those comments are children or grown adults with such idiocy in their hearts. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

I'm openly gay so obviously i'm for being an equal citizen.

And to those who like homophobia you should watch this video.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Inb4Mournbladesays "Im all fine for open discussion but if thing get out of hand im locking it"

#6 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm totally fine with gay people until they start trying to come on to me.

Sorry, gays, I'm just not into that.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

I'm completely fine with homosexuals, you love who you love. But what I DON'T like is when they act that they should be treated better than others because of that. "I'm gay, which means I am automatically better than you". It really irks me.

#8 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Ugh, please don't do this topic. This will start another meltdown.

#9 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'm fine with it, actually my girlfriends brothers is gay and I'm totally cool with him lol we tend to have a lot incommen. I for one tho have not been so lucky to get hit on by other men lol.

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

"Ugh, please don't do this topic. This will start another meltdown."
pretty much. Some people will say no and the people who said yes will be like Why and blah blah a stupid arguement appeared.

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

pretty much. Some people will say no and the people who said yes will be like Why and blah blah a stupid arguement appeared.

This thread was made to voice only your opinion if you agree with it.... guaranteed if someone were to disagree and truly speak their mind theyd get flamed down and called closed minded 

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

This thread was made to voice only your opinion if you agree with it.... guaranteed if someone were to disagree and truly speak their mind theyd get flamed down and called closed minded

like that basketball dude incident

#13 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Depends on the person, just like anyone else. I couldn't care less of your race, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, etc. It's the individual that counts. 

Oh and I support gay marriage and for gays being allowed to adopt. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#14 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

like that basketball dude incident

I dont recall?

#15 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

Arghh Inb4 another meltdown thread like the science and religion thread.  

eEG8Ies.png

#16 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

What kind of a question is that? How about "are you perfectly fine with Jews"? And what is that "just don't flirt around me"? Are you really the one to decide who are allowed to flirt and not? Do you allow black people to flirt around you? Think before you post.

#17 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

I take Improv classes, so I'm pretty much in an environment where I work with gay guys (and the occasional lesbón) all the time. The only negative thing I can say is that I'm jealous of their gorgeous hairstyles.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

Ugh, please don't do this topic. This will start another meltdown.

Arghh Inb4 another meltdown thread like the science and religion thread.  

What kind of a question is that? How about "are you perfectly fine with Jews"? And what is that "just don't flirt around me"? Are you really the one to decide who are allowed to flirt and not? Do you allow black people to flirt around you? Think before you post.

What you guys need to remember is this is a serious topic. I, in my home state of Kansas can be evicted,tossed out on the street,and denied service to establishments due to my sexual preference. The fact that a nation that is supposedly equal like America allows such discrimination makes me wish I lived in Canada or the UK at times. The LBGT discrimination issues are the equivalent of the civil rights movement in the 1960s whether you like to think of it as that or not.

Signature_DK.png

#19 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

I don't mind them, I would never discriminate or harrass them because of their sexual preference, but I tend to stay away from them because we often have clashing personalities that don't fit well together. The ones I know are extremely nice and outgoing, but I treat them like normal people, if they are nice, I am nice back, if try are rude, I am still nice back, but I stay away from them.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#20 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

I don't mind them, I would never discriminate or harrass them because of their sexual preference, but I tend to stay away from them because we often have clashing personalities that don't fit well together. The ones I know are extremely nice and outgoing, but I treat them like normal people, if they are nice, I am nice back, if try are rude, I am still nice back, but I stay away from them.

I have several hetero friends yet I haven't seen any personality clashed with them. As in matter in fact i'm proud of my diverse friendships. I have Christian friends and atheist friends,Black friends and white friends,liberal and conservative friends,gay and straight friends. The more variety of friends you have the more aware and accepting of other groups you become.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!