Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

Wow, I didnt expect these........

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#22 LK9T9

LK9T9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • NNID:Prof3ssorMGW
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

Mario Kart would make so much more sense. If people are only going to play about 6 minutes of demo, having a game that allows 4 people at a time to play would be much better.

1187263_o.gif

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Page: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

#23 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Agreed, these games are easy for Nintendo to let go as they're ready. Mario 3D and Kart still undoubtedly have months before they're ready for playing yet.

Nintendo confirmed back in their January Direct that playable demos of these games would be available at e3 and I have heard rumors that that was recently reconfirmed, so you have  at least a 90% chance of getting them at Best Buy

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Agreed, these games are easy for Nintendo to let go as they're ready. Mario 3D and Kart still undoubtedly have months before they're ready for playing yet.

Mario Kart amd Mario U are going to be playabpe at E3, so it's not a case of not being far enough in development.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

I really hope Neogaf is right about this. Would be a bit disappointing if this were to be true.

#26 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST A LINK TO THE THREAD ON NEOGAF THAT PROVES IT WRONG???

*ahem* Sorry, it just bugs me when people say stuff and then don't provide a source, unless it's obvious how to get to the source. :3

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#27 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

I really hope Neogaf is right about this. Would be a bit disappointing if this were to be true.

4chan probably is wrong. Almost all the posts are by souless 14 year old cyberbullies.

Mario Kart amd Mario U are going to be playabpe at E3, so it's not a case of not being far enough in development.

So MKU and Mario U (both buy the same studio) are playable even though the developing just started but a game that has been in development as long as SSB4 isn't? I can't figure out why.

Edited by Rose Red, 09 June 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#28 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

4chan probably is wrong. Almost all the posts are by souless 14 year old cyberbullies.

I saw a comment before mine where someone stated that neogaf confirmed this to be fake.

Now i`m confused. :wacko:

#29 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

I saw a comment before mine where someone stated that neogaf confirmed this to be fake.

Now i`m confused. :wacko:

Neogaf said the 4chan rumor was fake.

Signature_DK.png

#30 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Neogaf said the 4chan rumor was fake.

Ohh, so the rumor started there. Did not know. Thanks.

#31 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

So MKU and Mario U (both buy the same studio) are playable even though the developing just started but a game that has been in development as long as SSB4 isn't? I can't figure out why.

How do you know development just started? Galaxy 2 started development right after Galaxy 1 was released, yet it was first announced in 2009. New Super Mario Bros 2 was in development since 2010. These games are in development long before their announcements, and all they would need to do for a demo is a few levels or tracks. Smash Brothers traditionally takes about 3 years to develop, and it started after Kid Icarus Uprising's release.

Also, Mario U is being developed by Nintendo EAD Tokyo, while Mario Kart is usually handeled by Nintendo EAD Group 1, two seperate teams.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

How do you know development just started? Galaxy 2 started development right after Galaxy 1 was released, yet it was first announced in 2009. New Super Mario Bros 2 was in development since 2010. These games are in development long before their announcements, and all they would need to do for a demo is a few levels or tracks. Smash Brothers traditionally takes about 3 years to develop, and it started after Kid Icarus Uprising's release.

Also, Mario U is being developed by Nintendo EAD Tokyo, while Mario Kart is usually handeled by Nintendo EAD Group 1, two seperate teams.

I don't know. I was wondering what was going on not saying any facts.

Signature_DK.png

#33 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

I really the doubt the exact same WindWaker logo would be used for the remake.

#34 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

Well, at least if it's true, I can rest easy because I'm not missing out on anything.

I mean... Even though they've said that Mario Kart U and Super Mario U will be playable "at E3", they chose New Super Luigi U to be playable here over them. New Super Luigi U (AKA New Super Mario Bros. Version 1.31). Nintendo sure is pathetic at hyping up this console.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#35 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

I don't get all the hate. Sure, we'd have liked to try games that would be shown at E3, but those aren't horrible.
Posted Image

#36 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

This is the first time in E3 history a company makes demo's available for people who can't go,

and most of you manage to complain about which games...

Not true. Both Sony and Microsoft have made demos available during E3 on PSN and Xbox Live respectively in the past for those who couldn't go to E3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!