Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

Notice how they really didn't talk about it. Don't get me wrong it's a great system, but the poor decisions will shorten its lifespan. KI, Titanfall, and Ryse look pretty good, but those games aren't enough to sell the system for me.  Halo 5 also won't be launching this year. The Xbox One has potential, but it has extreme flaws. Hopefully Microsoft manages to comeback from this backlash.  

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

eh, ki was cool, but ill never feel like any fighting game makes a system for me

Ryse looks like the epitome of how not to use crappy qte that i cant stand.

I must have missed titan.

Crimson dragon looked interesting.

This really wasnt a very exciting conference for me. Which i guess is a relief. Im already bummed microsoft has made this the first gen i wont own every system. This just makes it easier.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

Notice how they really didn't talk about it. Don't get me wrong it's a great system, but the poor decisions will shorten its lifespan. KI, Titanfall, and Ryse look pretty good, but those games aren't enough to sell the system for me.  Halo 5 also won't be launching this year. The Xbox One has potential, but it has extreme flaws. Hopefully Microsoft manages to comeback from this backlash.  

Connecting once a day doesn't hurt unless you have no internet.

Signature_DK.png

#4 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm not fond of the DRM issues, but those games really enticed me to buy one. I'll just have to manage somehow if my internet miraculously goes out one day.

#5 wombateer

wombateer

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • NNID:wombateer
  • Fandom:
    Splinter Cell.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Double post :( 

Edited by wombateer, 10 June 2013 - 10:52 AM.

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Connecting once a day doesn't hurt unless you have no internet.

Or the servers are shutdown at the end of the generation, and you are left with a 500 dollar paper weight.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 wombateer

wombateer

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • NNID:wombateer
  • Fandom:
    Splinter Cell.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

I liked TitanFall, reminds me of Hawken. 

#8 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm not fond of the DRM issues, but those games really enticed me to buy one. I'll just have to manage somehow if my internet miraculously goes out one day.

I never had a day when my web was down over 24 hours. If so I will play some Wii U until it comes back on. No biggie :)

Or the servers are shutdown at the end of the generation, and you are left with a 500 dollar paper weight.

By then I would probably have another console. 

Signature_DK.png

#9 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

Don't worry, nobody can't forget about the console issues, except for the casuals who don't know about these things. It still will sell well, but once they get it not knowing all this bull Microsoft is pulling.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#10 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

I never had a day when my web was down over 24 hours. If so I will play some Wii U until it comes back on. No biggie :)

By then I would probably have another console. 

I doubt you are the majority though, I know many many people who own a console but do not have internet, or even cable.

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:56 AM

I doubt you are the majority though, I know many many people who own a console but do not have internet, or even cable.

My internet was rated D- for ages and I haven't had s ingle day when I couldn't get online.

Signature_DK.png

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

I'm still not impressed with this system especially after the PS4 conference........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!