Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

When it comes to third-party software, this slide shows a list of games that have already been announced. It is not my position to mention which titles each third-party developer will release in the future. However, more unannounced titles will come. We hope to revitalize the platform with our strong first-party lineup, and then an enriched third-party software lineup will follow.

http://www.nintendo..../130612/03.html

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. Until that Iwata, I can't trust your words since you said this twice now.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Would be nice to know when they are going to be announced, during the next few days? weeks? Months??

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

What an weak answer to get around a question that is so vital to the long term success of a console...

"Yes we will have 3rd party games at some point in time down the line"

How generic can you possibly be....

I sure would hope at some point in time the wii u will get another 3rd party title...

Thank you for putting my mind at ease Iwata :P

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

http://www.nintendo..../130612/03.html

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. Until that Iwata, I can't trust your words since you said this twice now.

Iwata is not a liar. 

Signature_DK.png

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

That's a pretty clear answer, he really can't say too much else. It is really up to the 3rd parties and what they want to do. You can make deal and entice them but only to a certain extent.

I am hopeful more announcement deals like the Sega (3 exclusives) come. With some strong games coming up for the Wii U, hopefully this will boost some more hardware sales and more 3rd parties will start releasing.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

If capcom would invest in the Wii U, it would be the perfect system.

The two companies are a perfect fit and even their formulaic gameplay styles are perfect for each other.

Mega Man, Street fighter, Versus, Dragons Dogma, Ace Attorney, Resident Evil, Bionic Commando, Darkstalkers, DMC, Ghouls n' ghosts, Lost Planet, etc.

It would be like having Rare back.  Only better. They have got exceptional programming and artistic talent nowadays.  would be nice to see that translate to Wii U.

The type of games shown for Wii U remind me of a golden Age of gaming.  Where everything looks surreal and amazing and FUN! like games are supposed to be.  Then there is a mix of some serious (X), some stealth (Splinter Cell) some plain weird (Bayonetta), and some goofy (Wonderful 101).  

the mix of wii U games just "feels" right.

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

The two companies are a perfect fit and even their formulaic gameplay styles are perfect for each other.

Mega Man, Street fighter, Versus, Dragons Dogma, Ace Attorney, Resident Evil, Bionic Commando, Darkstalkers, DMC, Ghouls n' ghosts, Lost Planet, etc.

It would be like having Rare back.  Only better. They have got exceptional programming and artistic talent nowadays.  would be nice to see that translate to Wii U.

The type of games shown for Wii U remind me of a golden Age of gaming.  Where everything looks surreal and amazing and FUN! like games are supposed to be.  Then there is a mix of some serious (X), some stealth (Splinter Cell) some plain weird (Bayonetta), and some goofy (Wonderful 101).  

Capcom is getting better while EA is getting way worse.

Signature_DK.png

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

After the recente strategy of announcing the essential and Miyamoto`s recente comments about releasing news, that`s expected. Doesn`t mean it`s AAA games, but it`s obvious that Nintendo`s current strategy is to deliver the news every ND, so they are keeping things hidden not only for 3DS but Wii U, aswell.

#9 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

Better not make any empty promises again because I'm about to go full on PS4.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#10 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

full of rainbow iwata!!!

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

I'm never giving up on my Wii U but if this keeps up It will be my secondary console that I will only use for those mega IPs.

Signature_DK.png

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

THIS GAME MUST BE ON WII U! SHOW ME THIS AND I WILL BUY 5!metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_8.jp

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#13 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

Would be nice to know when they are going to be announced, during the next few days? weeks? Months??

After their sales make the user base larger. That would be my bet.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

I agree with Rod Sterling, Iwata keeps on saying the same thing over and over, I'm sick of bieng given false hope.

#15 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'm not sure how much I believe this. This is so vague. That could as easily mean shovelware as any other 3rd party title. I'm gonna wait for the big hit games to come out, like Mario Kart and SSB, but I might see myself getting my first non-Nintendo console ever sometime soon, the PS4. All they needed was Kingdom Hearts... I would have been completely sold Nintendo... 

#16 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

I would also like to add Marvel vs Capcom to the list.
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

THIS GAME MUST BE ON WII U! SHOW ME THIS AND I WILL BUY 5!metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_8.jp

Whats wrong with the screenshot? What happened to his hair/beard?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Whats wrong with the screenshot? What happened to his hair/beard?

It's still there and it's still brown, it's just a dark image.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#19 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

Yep. It took me... years. I'm talking since the beginning of this crap back durring the N64's popularity to finally get it, but I now know it to be true. The denial is over and my faith in Nintendo is lost. They've lost touch with gamers and are unable to support 3rd party developers.

Game over, Nintendo. You've lost me. I can't believe your lies anymore and the Wii U is the last concole of yours I buy on launch day. Next time around I'm just going to wait until you prove yourselves to me. Sorry. Just the way it is now.

...And I've been a loyal fan of Nintendo since the NES. Sad times.

Edited by Phanto, 13 June 2013 - 08:05 AM.

#20 CrimsonDivine

CrimsonDivine

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Tera

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Kingdom Hearts III for Wii U? *DREAMS*  :wub:

kisame.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users