• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

“Ha! You know that’s funny, because I don’t even know the answer to that. I swear to God, I don’t. I was trying to say in the interview [that] I really don’t know and I’m not supposed to talk about it. I’m not supposed to talk about the fact that I don’t know.”

Could it look as good as the other current-gen SKUs? ”I imagine [it could], yeah. If you look at the hardware specs, I think it would be more in line with 360 and PS3, but I’m not sure. There could be some things [in the hardware] that bump it up a little higher than that,” he answered. “I haven’t played with it enough to know. I have one at home, and I think it’s cool; I can’t stop playing ZombiU.”

http://mynintendonew...ly-wii-u-bound/

So he says wii U is weak...

#2 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

So.....now can we put Activision on the "Butthurt 3rd Parties" list?

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#3 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

So.....now can we put Activision on the "Butthurt 3rd Parties" list?

wasnt it already there?

wa3Nq7j.png

#4 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

I really do hope they will release call of duty ghost on the Wii U.

Iknow its stupid, but i did not buy the Wii U for mario or Zelda. I play games like Battlefield, COD and such. The main reason for why i bought a Wii u was because its a really cheap gaming console and that its a next gen, almost same price as a ps3 and xbox 360. Did not want to spend my money on a ps3 or 360, since they will soon be replaced. 

I did know about the 3parties problems, but i have had ( and still have) a Wii for many years so i am used to that lol  ^_^

Call of duty is the only real shooter on Wii u so far, please release cod ghost for Wii u activision!!!!!  :huh: i dont want either a xbox or ps.

Edited by Marcus Noer, 17 June 2013 - 11:55 AM.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

“Ha! You know that’s funny, because I don’t even know the answer to that. I swear to God, I don’t. I was trying to say in the interview [that] I really don’t know and I’m not supposed to talk about it. I’m not supposed to talk about the fact that I don’t know.”

Could it look as good as the other current-gen SKUs? ”I imagine [it could], yeah. If you look at the hardware specs, I think it would be more in line with 360 and PS3, but I’m not sure. There could be some things [in the hardware] that bump it up a little higher than that,” he answered. “I haven’t played with it enough to know. I have one at home, and I think it’s cool; I can’t stop playing ZombiU.”

Tell him Ubisoft and Watchdogs says hello. Oh and Splinter Cell Blacklist is waving to him too.

Edited by Sorceror12, 17 June 2013 - 11:45 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

He looks like trolling it...

" I dont know"

"Maybe"

"Current gen"

"I dont know"

"It may have secrets"

lol He doesnt speak like a dev or a company representitive.

Edited by Plutonas, 17 June 2013 - 11:51 AM.

#7 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Iknow its stupid, but i did not buy the Wii U for mario or Zelda. I play games like Battlefield, COD and such. The main reason for why i bought a Wii u was because its a really cheap gaming console, almost same price as a ps3 and xbox 360. Did not want to spend my money on a ps3 or 360, since they will soon be replaced. 

I did know about the 3parties problems, but i have had ( and still have) a Wii for many years so i am used to that lol  ^_^

Call of duty is the only real shooter on Wii u so far, please release cod ghost for Wii u activision!!!!!  :huh: i dont want either a xbox or ps.

If your going to support Nintendo, even casually, you pretty much have to grow filters on your ears because people will talk so much nonsense trash for no reason its stupid. Don't sweat it. Personally the only time I LIKED games like Call of Duty was on the Wii. The motion controls did it for me. Watch all the so called hardcore gamers roll there eyes at me. Yep. I'm whats wrong with America. lol. Play on the console you have the most fun on and don't sweat it. Games of that style will be released. I don't know why everyone acts like its the end of the world if one title in a genre doesn't get ported its not like there won't be 50 games that play exactly the same. If your friends don't play the same game as you force them to, violently if necissary. What are friends for?

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Maybe he spoke too soon and now he has to the damage control?

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Tell him Ubisoft and Watchdogs says hello. Oh and Splinter Cell Blacklist is waving to him too.

And we just had an E3 and didn't see Wii U versions of those games. I'm not too confident we won't just see ps360 ports(visually) with gamepad intergration with Ubi calling it a day. Those games won't push the system bet on that.

#10 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

I dont understand why, if they do release, why not let people being able to pre order like with the other consoles? why release it a weeks, or even a month after? the people who wants COD properly already bought it when they release it for the WIi u.

One thing i dont understand either, i dont know how it is now with the Wii u? but i remember with the call of duty and other titles, when they just came out, most stores have those special paper shelf with the games sitting for all consoles and pc, but not the Wii version, that was always alone at the wii section... WHY  :angry: are they ashamed for the Wii/u versions?

Edited by Marcus Noer, 17 June 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#11 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Iknow its stupid, but i did not buy the Wii U for mario or Zelda. I play games like Battlefield, COD and such. The main reason for why i bought a Wii u was because its a really cheap gaming console and that its a next gen, almost same price as a ps3 and xbox 360. Did not want to spend my money on a ps3 or 360, since they will soon be replaced. 

I believe if enough people had the same belief in Nintendo gaining third party support, Activision would release all COD games for Wii U. The large the install base, the less risk of loosing money,

However I do recommend you do try out the Zelda games etc, they are great, and this is coming from someone whop hated the Zelda series without trying it right up until late 2010, and hated the 2D Mario series until 2007 and 3D Mario series until 2012, until Super Mario 3D land came out.

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

If they do decide to release the game on wii u, they better go all in, or they might as well not even waste the money.

No one whos seen, X or bayonetta 2 is going to touch some crappy ps360 looking port now that they know they can have waaaaayyyyy better.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

I bet, this is one of the main reasons.. They dont want to invest lots, just trash to get bucks.. So now they know, they cant.. They may think about it to fully support or abandon.

#14 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Give him some slack like, he just said himself he doesn't know if the Wii U is weak or not, he just enjoys playing it. He doesn't sound like the type of guy who knows alot about computer hardware.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#15 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

I bought a Wii U so I can avoid games like this along with majority of their players as well.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#16 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

They just said during the Activision panel at e3 that it would fall in the next gen bin, but that they haven't announced it only because they're trying to be mysterious about the Wii U version.

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

If they do decide to release the game on wii u, they better go all in, or they might as well not even waste the money.

No one whos seen, X or bayonetta 2 is going to touch some crappy ps360 looking port now that they know they can have waaaaayyyyy better.

3dude I can guarantee you that's what's going to happen. They will try and give us some bull reason as to how they are using the power(Fifa 13 anyone) and call it a day

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

They just said during the Activision panel at e3 that it would fall in the next gen bin, but that they haven't announced it only because they're trying to be mysterious about the Wii U version.

I cracked the case!!!!!!!!!!!! All other consoles coming November 5th...... Call of Duty Ghosts..... GHOSTS.... Wii U get's it released FIRST... on HALLOWEEN! THURSDAY OCTOBER 31st.... wouldn't that be RAD?

Edited by Sorceror12, 17 June 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#19 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

I think Activision already said that XBONE will be the first next gen console to get it.  Maybe that was a DLC thing though.

#20 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

And we just had an E3 and didn't see Wii U versions of those games. I'm not too confident we won't just see ps360 ports(visually) with gamepad intergration with Ubi calling it a day. Those games won't push the system bet on that.

Nintendo has been showing off the Wii U version on their Youtube channel for a while now. It looks identical.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!