Photo

Unannounced project from Yoshiaki Koizumi (Mario)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

So, when asked about future projects, Koizumi replied they will make an announcement soon.

I wonder if its a big project or maybe some sort of eShop title.

source

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Maybe.... a REAL 3D mario game??? :D :D :D :D :D

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Q. Why is for four players instead of five, which is the sum of a tablet and four knobs?
KH: We think it is the right number to give a good gaming experience.
P. The 3D Land of the notebook, based on this, it was difficult. How will they manage the frustration that generates stuck, even abandonment?
KH. 'll have a system to help lock in very similar case. Is not going well? I know of kids who defeat left deliberately just to see what the scene was help.

Q. What is your next job?
KH: At the moment, Super Mario 3D World, 100%.
YK: I can not disclose now, but soon we will make an announcement.

http://en.wikipedia....oshiaki_Koizumi

Probably the new flipnote for 3ds.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

Newer Super Mario Bros. 

Edited by Zinix, 17 June 2013 - 01:55 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Newer Super Mario Bros. 

so they are working on hacks now? lol

wa3Nq7j.png

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

Newer Super Mario Bros. 

LOL! XD

sfOI1m6.jpg

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

2014 Year of the Yoshi DLC

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Could some sort of app or could it be the new yet to be announced, F2P game from Nintendo.

#9 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

I think this is telling.  Nintendo's strategy all along was to take control of headlines throughout e3.  The DRM discussion prevented that, because something the Wii U didn't feature was causing more waves, and Sony using it for PR was what snatched all of the headlines and fueled the angst of gamers throughout the conference.

If I was Iwata, I would have intentionally held back on a few key announcements, maybe 20 minutes worth in a direct (anyone who thinks they don't film multiple directs so they have different strategies depending on what's going on around them is daft) so I could reveal the information shortly after e3, or toward the end of the year, when certain other consoles' launch lineups solidify.  I would also make sure that third parties that are developing for my platform stay mum for the time being, because it can cause a larger splash if used at the proper time.

Then drop dribs and drabs of information here and there, slowly and methodically, to rehype the console right before the fall releases start landing.  Nintendo has had a direct this year every single month.  Not all of them focused on Wii U, but nearly every one had some sort of Wii U information revealed.  I expect a continuation of this.

What Nintendo made obvious to anyone paying attention is how much they DIDNT mention during e3.  They gave everything they promised, but there was no mention of Yarn Yoshi, there was no mention of a Summer Update, there was no mention of collaborations, there was no mention of Miiverse, there was no mention of the gamepad even.  What they did show was games, and every game they showed had current (snapshot in time) gameplay to show off.  They didn't have a single reveal with pure CG, every game they showed was showed with gameplay footage.

#10 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Another Mario game, really?

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#11 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Dang nab it nintendo! Stop worring about mario!!!!!! What about metroid or kirby. No No No. What new zelda annocments? Another copy???? I'm ticked.

What's been going on with nintendo? I'm happy with pokemon and smash bros. but still. Nintendo needs to get off their lazy butt and take more then a few months to make a game. The thing is right now the least popular things are getting more work. For example animal crossing toke 3 years to make and that was a freakin awesome game.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#12 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Dang nab it nintendo! Stop worring about mario!!!!!! What about metroid or kirby. No No No. What new zelda annocments? Another copy???? I'm ticked.

What's been going on with nintendo? I'm happy with pokemon and smash bros. but still. Nintendo needs to get off their lazy butt and take more then a few months to make a game. The thing is right now the least popular things are getting more work. For example animal crossing toke 3 years to make and that was a freakin awesome game.

Nowhere does is state that it'll be a Mario game, the reason I put "(Mario)" in the title is because Koizume is the producer of 3D World.

#13 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

Newer even more superior Mario bros u world: Bowers revenge.

#14 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Maybe.... a REAL 3D mario game??? :D :D :D :D :D

As long it's *not* in the Galaxy series I'm ok with that.

#15 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

As long it's *not* in the Galaxy series I'm ok with that.

Me too :D I am sick of sequels, IMO 3D world is a sequel to 3D land...

sfOI1m6.jpg

#16 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

Watch it be something like New Super Mario Galaxy. 

#17 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Watch it be something like New Super Mario Galaxy. 

Nooooo!! *shakes fist angrily at Nintendo* I will retaliate if this happens. Have no idea how, but there will be consequences.

#18 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I hope it another 3d Mario like sunshine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!