Photo

X- Female Character Known or Just Customization?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

In the trailer of X, you'll notice a female character running in the open world. Do you think she is a known character or simply a customization of the player?

At 1:02 mark.

http://youtu.be/AuwBpOLtFps?t=1m2s

Edited by Sorceror12, 17 June 2013 - 02:31 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

I don't think that's actually a girl, I think it's just the main character from a different angle
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

I don't think that's actually a girl, I think it's just the main character from a different angle

Do guys have pig tails that sway back and forth?  :huh:

She also has a white hair tie or bow on the pig tail. 

Attached Thumbnails

• xfemale.jpg

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

It's Heropon Riki! 

• Xef likes this

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

Ooooh character customisation, that girl looks like Pauley Perrette's character in NCIS

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Do guys have pig tails that sway back and forth? :huh:She also has a white hair tie or bow on the pig tail.

She also has boobs. Kindofa dead give away there.

Its pretty hard to.tell right now. It could be they let you pick your main characters gender, or even a customizable appearence.

But than again, that black outfit is clearly a uniform worn by all the military petsonel shown in the hanger. She could simply be in his party because they are in the same platoon or something, and, like in xenoblade, you can choose to play as any party member.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

If no one else noticed the scenes in the trailer where you are walking past other characters that are simply hanging out next to their mechs I'm disappointed.  I had a theory after I saw it that it could include an open world that everyone goes into, you can see other players in the game (perhaps locked to friends lists?) and can choose to party with them out in the open, rather than using a party room mechanic.  This would give it the feel of an MMO without any of the MMO mechanics needing to be there, large party raids and the like. 

#8 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Do guys have pig tails that sway back and forth?  :huh:She also has a white hair tie or bow on the pig tail.

Nvrmind then

And sometimes...lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Im inclined to believe the game is like White Knight Chronicles in regards to this. You make your own character, one that you'll always have. Probably have CPU players you control if you want for plot.

If that's how it is, seems you could play solo without CPUs when you want to mess around. Might also be the reason I felt that FF6/cockpit scene at the beginning of the trailer was graphically less than I reckon it should've been; because it was a custom character.

I mean, that's be cool if that scene was with a custom character, because if give mad props just for being able to pull that of on that level.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Probably a 2nd playable character hopefully.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

She also has boobs. Kindofa dead give away there.

Its pretty hard to.tell right now. It could be they let you pick your main characters gender, or even a customizable appearence.

But than again, that black outfit is clearly a uniform worn by all the military petsonel shown in the hanger. She could simply be in his party because they are in the same platoon or something, and, like in xenoblade, you can choose to play as any party member.

Me likey

#12 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

I need this gaem nao

#13 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

If you look at how the legs move closer together on the girl than the guy you can immediately tell the difference. 

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

If you look at how the legs move closer together on the girl than the guy you can immediately tell the difference. 

Yeah, i did notice that as well, the run seems different. Plus as 3d dude said, boobs. gotta love boobs.

Edited by Sorceror12, 17 June 2013 - 06:29 PM.

#15 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Im inclined to believe the game is like White Knight Chronicles in regards to this. You make your own character, one that you'll always have. Probably have CPU players you control if you want for plot.

If that's how it is, seems you could play solo without CPUs when you want to mess around. Might also be the reason I felt that FF6/cockpit scene at the beginning of the trailer was graphically less than I reckon it should've been; because it was a custom character.

I mean, that's be cool if that scene was with a custom character, because if give mad props just for being able to pull that of on that level.

WKC was fun, too bad it's shutting down

#16 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

It's a male, his butt looks good in that suit, I'm straight but you gotta admit wow, wish my butt looked like that.

#17 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

It's a male, his butt looks good in that suit, I'm straight but you gotta admit wow, wish my butt looked like that.

LOL, did you read the posts in the thread? Turns out to be a female character. 

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

LOL, did you read the posts in the thread? Turns out to be a female character. 

LOL, I was so tired last night, oops :(

#19 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

LOL, I was so tired last night, oops :(

No problem LOL.  :laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!