Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

http://www.examiner....s4-and-xbox-one

“Kingdom Hearts 3” was officially announced for the PS4 and Xbox One at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. The action role-playing game won’t be coming to the Nintendo Wii U, however. According to Change.org on June 15, several fans have opened a petition page hoping to get the attention of Square Enix. The petitioners believed that a potential Nintendo Wii U port makes sense because the “Kingdom Hearts” brand is already well established on Nintendo platforms with the numerous spin-off titles.

Kingdom Hearts 3” was first announced through a trailer that was shown during Sony’s press conference at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. On the next day, Square Enix also confirmed that it will be released on the Xbox One in addition to the PS4. An official launch date has not yet been confirmed for “Kingdom Hearts 3.”

Just wondering, does making petitions on Change even work?

Here's the petition page btw.

#2 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

But then they'd have to remake it for the Wii U's lesser amounts of power.

Nintendo fans have no annoyed just like how Sony/Xbox fans have no reason to be annoyed at Sonic: Lost Worlds being Wii U exclusive.

Edited by Trite, 17 June 2013 - 09:21 PM.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#3 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

I don't really care if it comes to the Wii U or not, but it'd be great. I know I said this already, but I still the think the decision to put it on the Xbox One where JRPGS usually sell like crap on the Xbox platform (especially in Japan). Yeah I know MS probably bribed SE and all, but SE should just make it a PS4 exclusive to save their resources and money.

Edited by magiciandude, 18 June 2013 - 02:27 AM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#4 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Wouldn't put it past Microsoft to bribe Squeenix.

Edited by Trite, 17 June 2013 - 09:21 PM.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

I could care less Id rather have it exclusively on PS4.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'll sign it. I'm all for having it on the Wii U.

I'll sign it. I'm all for having it on the Wii U.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 02:22 AM.

• Xef likes this

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

That's not true at all.
All Nintendo ever got was on the handhelds, and those were all really bad spin-offs.
Card game bs...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

That's not true at all.
All Nintendo ever got was on the handhelds, and those were all really bad spin-offs.
Card game bs...

While Days was somewhat repetitive, 3D was actually pretty good and it set the events of KH3 in motion.( which will leave those who haven't touch the series since KH2 confused once the play KH3).

#10 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

That's not true at all.
Card game bs...

You think that DDD is a really bad spin-off?

Besides, it doesn't matter... The fact of the matter is that Microsoft has never had a KH game in any way, shape, or form before this, and the director said the reason they put it on the Xbox One was to "expand to more fans". Which is a load of BS. I doubt too many KH fans are inclined to buy an Xbox One instead of a PS4, while many bought a Wii U instead of either the Xbox One/PS4, because KH games have been on Nintendo conosles.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#11 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

KH 3 hasn`t been confirmed to be NOT be coming to Wii U, has it?

I got a feeling we will see it this year being announced.

#12 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

Doubt it.
Expanding to more fans means you're looking to get new people in, the ones who haven't had the game on their console before and would be willing to spend money to try a new game out.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

I never understood port begging, the entire point to having games you want on a system is to make the system worth buying.

I cant STAND the fact 99% of the ps360 library is homogenous.

If you want to play bayonetta 2, buy a wii u. If you want to play kh3, buy a ps4.
  • BnB likes this

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

http://www.examiner....s4-and-xbox-one

Just wondering, does making petitions on Change even work?

Here's the petition page btw.

The only campaign that I think has *ever* worked was Project Rainfall... and I'm not even 100% sure that it did anything at all.

#15 Mara

Mara

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Fandom:
    DC Comics, One Piece, Monster Hunter

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Demanding? Ahahahahaha..

tumblr_mnhpywxuMx1ryr1z3o1_250.gif

#16 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

I do think that a Wii U version oh KH3 makes more sense than an XBO version. All of Nintendo's handhelds since the GBA have had Kingdom Hearts titles, with Sony having the KH 1 and 2, plus the PSP games. Yet the Xbox/360 has never had a Kingdom Hearts game, and still gets KH3. I feel that this is the result of a little bribe from Microsoft. But apparently a Wii U version won't be made due to the lack of DirectX 11 support.

http://www.gonintend...story&id=205587

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

I do think that a Wii U version oh KH3 makes more sense than an XBO version. All of Nintendo's handhelds since the GBA have had Kingdom Hearts titles, with Sony having the KH 1 and 2, plus the PSP games. Yet the Xbox/360 has never had a Kingdom Hearts game, and still gets KH3. I feel that this is the result of a little bribe from Microsoft. But apparently a Wii U version won't be made due to the lack of DirectX 11 support.

http://www.gonintend...story&id=205587

Ps4 cant run direct x11 either. Its owned by microsoft.

PS4 and xbone are so similar, gddr5 aside (ms uses edram to aquire the bandwidth) that they are almost literally the same machine. It practically costs nothing whatsoever to port games between them. Im pretty confident the largest amount of time would be spent changing the user interface to match the system.

If it even sells only a handful of copies, its making profit as a port.

If squeenix wasnt paid for exclusivity, it would be poor business not to widen the potential exposure of the product to two user bases instead of just one.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!