Photo

"Console Wars"

Wii U PS4 Xbox One

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: "Console Wars" (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Wii U (16 votes [35.56%])

Percentage of vote: 35.56%

2. PS4 (29 votes [64.44%])

Percentage of vote: 64.44%

3. Xbox One (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2nd?

1. Wii U (26 votes [57.78%])

Percentage of vote: 57.78%

2. PS4 (15 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Xbox One (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

And 3rd?

1. Wii U (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

2. PS4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Xbox One (41 votes [91.11%])

Percentage of vote: 91.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

Last I checked this was thewiiu.com
Can't believe majority of the users here voted for PS4.
What's wrong with you guys?  :unsure:

Nothing, its just the Wii U is not as powerful or has no 3rd party games! But Wii U is second because of the great gaming experience!

#22 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Well, it seems that the tables might be turning. With the Xbox One no longer having used game restrictions and DRM, maybe it'll shift to a 2nd place position in this console war? A lot of people are still not getting the XBO, due PS4/Wii U having more exclusives, and the fact that Spy Kinect and mandatory game installs still remain. But I still think PS4 is 1st, Wii U is 2nd, and Xbox One is 3rd.

#23 Adders

Adders

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

I think wii u will win. I know a lot have voted on the poll and the poll seems to put ps4 first but let me ask a question out of the 3 consoles which one do you think appeals more to the casual gamer ? ps4 seems more hard core to me xbox is trying to get the core players back with its kinect But the wii u is the right price and the games coming out seem more for every one then just the hard core market...

Remember the 3DS vs vita who would of put the 3ds in first place the power and hard core games on the vita was out standing but it did not appeal to the core games and remember the core market is bigger then the hard core games thats why mario kart sold 34 mil compared to cod bo2 12 mil

#24 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

PS4 seems like a slightly better PS3 in my opinion, but i think it will sell the most in the scenario we have now.

BUT, if Nintendo goes through with their push to bring full third party support in the next two years i can see Wii u winning. 

Like i said before , ( even at e3 2011) Playstation and Nintendo would finally be rivals again and i was right. Xbox 360 users are either getting a Wii U or PS4.

I think wii u will win. I know a lot have voted on the poll and the poll seems to put ps4 first but let me ask a question out of the 3 consoles which one do you think appeals more to the casual gamer ? ps4 seems more hard core to me xbox is trying to get the core players back with its kinect But the wii u is the right price and the games coming out seem more for every one then just the hard core market...

Remember the 3DS vs vita who would of put the 3ds in first place the power and hard core games on the vita was out standing but it did not appeal to the core games and remember the core market is bigger then the hard core games thats why mario kart sold 34 mil compared to cod bo2 12 mil

True, i can see this happening for ps4 and wii u but at a smaller margin considering the slight price difference and online payments.

Signature_Fox.png

#25 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

They should get rid of xbox one so Sega can get back on the console market =P

#26 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Wii U is said to not do well, but just wait until Xbox One and PS4 come out! I reckon the Wii U sales will rocket up!

#27 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

tbh I don't really care about the figures, the wii u will always be no.1 in my heart.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#28 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

I said
1st- PS4; Great Price, Best Specs, Best Capabilities
2nd- Wii U; Great First Party, Average Price for whats included
3rd- Xbox One; Losing the trust of consumers

I feel however that Xbox One could come in second after the whole DRM and Used game ban drop. Considering they still have the Always On Kinect and got rid of some features after the policy change, they could still easily stick with third
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, PS4, Xbox One

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!