Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Nowgamer

Suda51 believes Microsoft's track record of successful products in Japan bodes well for Xbox.

Suda51, director of the upcoming Killer Is Dead, believes it is just a matter of time until.
Suda was responding to our question on what he thought of Microsoft's plans of Xbox One for Japan and, specifically, how he felt about Microsoft not announcing Xbox One would launch in that territory.

"I honestly don’t know what Microsoft’s plans or vision for Xbox One in Japan is going to be," he explained. "We really haven’t received immense support for Xbox One in Japan as of yet, so I don’t know what their plans are. Whatever everyone else knows right now is what we know.
"That being said, Windows and a lot other Microsoft products have a track record of being successful in Japan, so I think it’s matter of time or some kind of hook that will let the Xbox explode or shine in Japan. But what or when that is, is still kind of up in the air."

mj-laughing.gif

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

POPULAR

This is liturally his logic 

"The operating system Windows is very popular in Japan, because of this i believe the video game system/TV box Xbox One will be popular also!"... Da what??? Thats like saying if Activision started creating beds, it will be popular and sell well because their games sell well... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

sry, it's not gonna happen.

This is liturally his logic 

"The operating system Windows is very popular in Japan, because of this i believe the video game system/TV box Xbox One will be popular also!"... Da what??? Thats like saying if Activision started creating beds, it will be popular and sell well because their games sell well... IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

In Japan most ppl use OSX lol 

Edited by Hitomi, 19 June 2013 - 07:52 AM.

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

MS products are widely used not because of popularity but because well there isn't much of a selection. When you own a product because you don't have much of a choice that doesn't make it popular. You either have OSX or Windows, I would also list Linux but how many general consumers actually consider Linux or even know about it? I prefer to use Linux as much as possible myself though but it's just not a true viable option at this point in time so I also use Windows. So it really comes down to those two and which one is cheaper?

Edited by Sage, 19 June 2013 - 08:25 AM.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Oh Suda, you make me laugh.

Make No More Heroes 3 by the way, thanks.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:52 AM

I want what he's smoking!
Posted Image

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Judging buy Xbox 360 sales in Japan I doubt it, I don't think the Japanese like American Big Brother Spy Boxes in thier livingrooms :)

#8 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

The Xbox brand has always been a joke in Japan. It doesn't sell , and it probably never will. Microsoft shouldn't focus on the Japanese market. Like, at all.

#9 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

I want what he's smoking!

I wouldn't, it seems waaaay too strong.

Who's the guy anyway?

Posted Image

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

I wouldn't, it seems waaaay too strong.

Who's the guy anyway?

He made No More Heroes 1 and 2 for the Wii (both great games), and Lollipop Chainsaw (a...not so great game).

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!