• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

Read this Saturn, sweethart. 

http://www.businessi...ly-false-2013-6

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#22 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Even Alex Jones is sane compared to this insane conspiracy theory. I don't even......

In that case why are you on the internet?

I don't get your meaning, and seriously doubt you read what I wrote long enough to comprehend it.

#23 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Even Alex Jones is sane compared to this insane conspiracy theory. I don't even......

It isn't insane. If you think with logical and reasoning, it makes sense.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#24 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

Read this Saturn, sweethart. 

http://www.businessi...ly-false-2013-6

Okay then, What makes Microsoft scarier than any other company?

Signature_DK.png

#25 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

The only problem I see with X1 is it is 100$ more than pS4, while being less powerful. Other than that, it's actually not looking bad. I won't be Gettin it unless I see a Banjo threeie on it.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#26 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

I don't get your meaning, and seriously doubt you read what I wrote long enough to comprehend it.

I'm a pretty fast reader. And it wasn't anything I never heard before.

Signature_DK.png

#27 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Okay then, What makes Microsoft scarier than any other company?

Microsoft  is the first to bravely try a concept like this. If it gets unnoticed, other companies will follow and put similar technology in their smartphones/tablets without your knowledge. Of course you will allow it, because you simply agreed to the TOS and there's nothing you can do. 

#28 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

I'm a pretty fast reader. And it wasn't anything I never heard before.

Good for you.  Obviously some people missed it, otherwise we wouldn't see spybox trending on twitter and claims of Microsoft sending sensitive information to the government willy-nilly.  Obviously if you were already informed the post was not targeted at you.

#29 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

The only problem I see with X1 is it is 100$ more than pS4, while being less powerful. Other than that, it's actually not looking bad. I won't be Gettin it unless I see a Banjo threeie on it.

It isn't too underpowered although it should be the cheaper one IMO. A new Banjo would be badass though.

Signature_DK.png

#30 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

To be honest if X1 has awesome exclusives I'll buy it, same goes for ps4. I dont get why people would defend a system that might suck; at the moment the ps4 looks better simply because of the price tag(100 is a lot nowadays) and thats that. Now why even fight about 2 systems that we really don't know much about.

#31 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Before all the bs that happend with the Xbox one I was 50/50 on getting either a ps4 or xbox one. What it all comes down too is what's more useful for the amount of money your spending

I love sports, that's about the only thing xbox had me on. To cut a long rant short though why pay $100 more for a weaker console that has one of the greediest companys backing it? I'm not into Halo or any Ms/Sony exclusives either, I just want something that will have amazing next gen games on it.. That's why I am getting a PS4.

Edited by Leon1989, 20 June 2013 - 07:56 AM.

#32 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

Before all the bs that happend with the Xbox one I was 50/50 on getting either a ps4 or xbox one. What it all comes down too is what's more useful for the amount of money your spending

I love sports, that's about the only thing xbox had me on. To cut a long rant short though why pay $100 more for a weaker console that has one of the greediest companys backing it? I'm not into Halo or any Ms/Sony exclusives either, I just want something that will have amazing next gen games on it.. That's why I am getting a PS4.

The people who prefer microsoft games, or the microsoft money that can buy third party exclusives, or the list of friends they already have in XBL, will end up buying XB1.

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

I don't think you understood me. I was bringing up valid points and you seemed like you were overreacting a bit.

Just because I used uppercase characters?

How shallow.

Your points are not valid as they're not relevant to anything.

The best point you have is you should pay $500 for the same thing that you have right now on the 360.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

I honestly don't want to give a company money who has previously tried to rip me off. I don't want to always have Kinect on. Only a few of the announced games on One interest me, there's more on PS4, and saving $100 is just icing on the cake.
Saturn, you have an opinion on the console race. You're in the minority. I get it, and it's fine to have that opinion. But, I'm going to ask you to stop making these threads. All they do is just ask people WHY, and they always have the same outcome.
I'm not a mod, but I'm just asking you.

Edited by Blake, 20 June 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#35 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

I'll pick up XB1 at some point for sure. Their reversal on their stupid policies yesterday changed my opinion for the better. PS4 is still my first purchase/priority, but XB1 has managed to finally find its way into my favorable column.
Posted Image

#36 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'll pick up XB1 at some point for sure. Their reversal on their stupid policies yesterday changed my opinion for the better. PS4 is still my first purchase/priority, but XB1 has managed to finally find its way into my favorable column.

I'm in the same boat.

#37 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

This response doesnt make any sense, provided its the only post that offers support to your opinion.

Saturn did stuff like this all the time too.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#38 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

xbox one still not good enough, also ur bashing the ps4 as well

im not taking any side of the 2  just saying.

#39 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

I honestly don't want to give a company money who has previously tried to rip me off. I don't want to always have Kinect on. Only a few of the announced games on One interest me, there's more on PS4, and saving $100 is just icing on the cake.
Saturn, you have an opinion on the console race. You're in the minority. I get it, and it's fine to have that opinion. But, I'm going to ask you to stop making these threads. All they do is just ask people WHY, and they always have the same outcome.
I'm not a mod, but I'm just asking you.

we asked him to stop 3 threads ago. he wont stop. 

bb0.gif

#40 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

1. And what the NSA is doing isn't illegal? And Microsoft wasn't participating?

2. "require DRM" doesn't even make sense. They went back on their 10 person family sharing, why don't you mention that? And you can't loan digitally purchased games anymore either, where is your comment on that?

3. The best online feature the 360 had is multiplayer, period. The XBox Live paywall forces you to pay $60/yr even if you already pay for netflix - lame. 

4. I had a Kinect with my 360, guess how many times I played Kinect games? Once and returned them - talk about a crappy gimmick. As for voice commands, yeah I tried that in Forza Horizon, it's entirely pointless. I dont want a Kinect again, it has no purpose for me. 

5. Yeah Sony has more; even the PS3 from 2010-2013 they had about 3 times as many as the Xbox 360.

6. Sony has Ustream (share button built into the controller), and TV Tuner is another gimmick. I dont use TVii on the Wii U, and I wouldn't use the dumb TV Tuner on the XBox One either. 

7. $100+$60 for the XBox Live Gold membership to use any of the online features. Make it $399 and take out the Kinect requirement and I'd buy one. 

8. The Wii U doesn't have great 3rd party support, not sure who you're trying to argue with there.. it's pretty apparent. But hopefully going into 2014 that will change. I like how instead of comparing the XBox One to the PS4, you took a dig at the Wii U because you knew the PS4 has better 3rd party support than the XBox One. 

I was a huge 360 fan, had a PS3 that I never really played because I preferred the 360 controller. But I lost faith in Microsoft when they lost sight of what consumers were wanting and asking for. Instead of developing all these DRM features, they could have innovated further. Who knows, maybe if they hadnt wasted millions on implementing their policies, they could have reduced the cost of the XBox One. Now they've already written the code, but they're going back on it and having to turn it all off. Waste of time and money on Microsoft's part. We as consumers pay the price for their mistake. 

I am buying a PS4 because I like their game lineup better, they have more original IPs and better 3rd party support. They also have the PSVita which will be able to play any PS4 game (that doesnt require the PS Eye) streamed from your PS4 - that is AWESOME similar to the Wii U.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fanboys, console bashing, never happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!