• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Have you or will you preorder any one of the two systems?

I will be preordering a PS4 soon. I really want to give XBox One a chance but the PS4 is well-priced and more powerful. I am not necessarily an XBox One hater though, if the price was $300-$350, I would get it instead of the PS4. But as it stands, I will be preordering a PS4, and saying a respectful no to XBox One and the $99 Ouya, it looks like. After all, I'm going to trade off half my 3DS games to afford a PS4.

#2 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

I switched to Xbox One and payed off dead rising 3 but people are saying Dead rising 3 had bad glitches and tearing during demos so I might just go back to PS4 and pay off Knack and Killzone 

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

I'm getting a next generation system (besides Wii U) for Madden. A lot of people here will probably say they don't like football, but I didn't either until several years ago when I started playing Madden and learned football through that. Plus it's a great game to play with others.

#4 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

As of the moment, I have the PS4 pre-ordered, along with Watch_Dogs, Call of Duty Ghosts, inFAMOUS Second Son, and Destiny Pre Ordered. I'm looking over all the details between now and launch however because the Xbox dropped the Internet and Used Game Ban, so I am reconsidering it. Thankfully, I'm working again so I can spare the money but they question is do I want to give up the PS4 experience?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#5 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Neither for me.  Wii U for console goodness. PC for anything else.

My brother may end up getting one of them however, so at some point I'll probably get a chance to check them out.

zeldasig.jpg

#6 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

I will probably end up getting a PS4 for the exclusives and Third parties (unless the third party game comes out for the Wii U then I'l buy it for that console).

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#7 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

I have the PS4 preporderd. Although I didn't preorder any games with it, I'm most likely going to buy Killzone Shadow Fall & The Order: 1886 for it.

I'm going to let the Xbone gain alittle exposure after it's release date before I buy it. I just don't feel comfortable buying it @ release yet.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#8 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

I have xbox one day one system preordered along with forza 5 and dead rising 3 I also have a ps4 killzone bundle preordered at amazon that comes with 1 year of ps plus too. Im thinking about canceling the ps4 and getting that next spring when infamous 2 comes out . I have the money for both systems at launch but i wont have time to play 2 systems there will be to many games plus that would be a lot of money to shell out at once.

Posted Image

#9 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

As of the moment, I have the PS4 pre-ordered, along with Watch_Dogs, Call of Duty Ghosts, inFAMOUS Second Son, and Destiny Pre Ordered. I'm looking over all the details between now and launch however because the Xbox dropped the Internet and Used Game Ban, so I am reconsidering it. Thankfully, I'm working again so I can spare the money but they question is do I want to give up the PS4 experience?

Don't give up on the PS4, there are several benefits that the PS4 has that the Xbox1 doesn't

#10 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Its a bad call to pre order systems especially these two, its safe if you skip and see what they offer, its cool to own then but its like the Wii U, not really having a good enough experience day 1 and on and on and on.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

Pre Ordering a PS4 as soon as possible :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!