• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Adders

Adders

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

So today I checked by bank account to find I had some pennies left over from a hard weeks work  :D

So I thought I'll get that game wario that has just came out ( friday 28 ) So went in to game only to find out that they have sold out, they did have the points card So I can down load it but I prefer a hard copy..

I then tried all the shops in tamworth that sold wii u games even the asda but all the shops are sold out or did not sell the wii u games  :(

on a hot sunny day I thought I try another town so I went over to nuneaton and you has guessed it all the shops over there had the same thing  :angry:

its bad enough waiting for the few games that come out but not to be able to get one,

I will stick to ordering the games from now on and have them delivered I thinks 

Rant over 

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

You can always get your games from the Eshop if they're sold it.

#3 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Are you sure they sold out or they didn't have the game? Otherwise I'm very surprised lol. Like what fieryguns said, you can get it from the Eshop but I prefer retail versions and they always cost more digitally, atleast here in the UK

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

You can always get your games from the Eshop if they're sold it.

Why when the game isn't tied to your account?

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

Why when the game isn't tied to your account?

It's just an alternate option if you can't find the game or order it.

#6 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

My gamestop has like 6 copies.

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

Didn't this game get reviewed poorly and isn't that fun? I don't know how it could be sold out where you are at. Maybe they just have low stock for it.

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Didn't this game get reviewed poorly and isn't that fun? I don't know how it could be sold out where you are at. Maybe they just have low stock for it.

Pretty much any game that isnt a disguised clone of something else already done to death, and thus fits neatly into pre established 'game journalist' check lists gets reviewed poorly.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

The reviews seem to be a 7 out of ten or so.... sounds like a game to get if you like this sort of thing.  Not a must have by any stretch.  Sounds like it has its virtues but also some cheesey games.  I'm going to get it b/c it looks like something you can play every now and then and not put too much thought into.... that's kinda my style....

#10 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

from my understanding, the game isnt really worth picking up unless you have others to play with

wa3Nq7j.png

#11 Coggit

Coggit

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

Are you sure they are sold out as opposed to just not selling it? My local Game hasn't stocked any new wii U games since MH3. And supermarkets sell the sme 5 launch titles they have since the system launched.

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

I got mine pre-order from Amazon and am enjoying it. My wife and I went to target the last two days, they are running the demo on the Wii U console in store. Target only had 2 or 3 copies that I could see in their shelf and the Wii U consoles themselves were out of stock, they only had black Wii's.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#13 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Pretty much any game that isnt a disguised clone of something else already done to death, and thus fits neatly into pre established 'game journalist' check lists gets reviewed poorly.

It is a fantastic game, and it should have been available at launch to show off the gamepad. 

Anyway, it was sold out at Wal-Mart this evening as well. 

#14 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

Agree with the op on this,i'm just ordering games from Ebay/Amazon type places now as games are out of stock in the UK a lot.

Example-

Luigi mansion 2 - Shops didn't get it until three days after launch

Lego city(WiiU) - Last copy in Toys 'R' us & every other sop sold out

Lego city (3ds) - Shops didn't get it until four days after launch

However when i go to the midnight launches for cod games there is loads left over the next morning so why bother....

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#15 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

I played the demo and I thought it would be fun for parties but not much else.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#16 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

I just ordered one.....Won't get here till next week, but I'll let you guys know what I think.....

#17 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

I got mine from the Eshop.

Great game but I'm really disapointed with multiplayer. The trailers and adverts made it look great for multiplayer, However only 4 multiplayer games (maybe one or two more) the rest is single player + uses the name + photo of profile to save so you cant even compete for highscores. I love the game but felt this was disapointing

#18 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

I got mine last night.  At least so far, I'm going to agree with the reviewers- it has its charm and virtues.  Even tho as mentioned, there are only four multiplayer games, the other games actually might be fun too with other people as its fairly entertaining to watch.  I'd give it about a 7 out of ten so far, but probably need to revisit review as I get further into it.

The reviews seem to be a 7 out of ten or so.... sounds like a game to get if you like this sort of thing.  Not a must have by any stretch.  Sounds like it has its virtues but also some cheesey games.  I'm going to get it b/c it looks like something you can play every now and then and not put too much thought into.... that's kinda my style....

#19 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

I got mine last night.  At least so far, I'm going to agree with the reviewers- it has its charm and virtues.  Even tho as mentioned, there are only four multiplayer games, the other games actually might be fun too with other people as its fairly entertaining to watch.  I'd give it about a 7 out of ten so far, but probably need to revisit review as I get further into it.

My nephews were over to visit today (ages  9 and 12) and they had a blast with me playing the Thief and Agents game, Sketch and the Island game where you are flinging fronks.

Had a good time, lots of laughs and smiles and competition.

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 July 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#20 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Not writing it off just yet- but sometimes a game takes you right in, others not.  Batman Armored Edition, Monster Hunter- I've barely played those.  I'm sure they are good and I'll play them later.  Injustice, Sonic, Trine, Zen Pinball, Nano Assault, Parts of NintendoLand.... Those are ones you play and can't put down from the get go.

My nephews were over to visit today (ages  9 and 12) and they had a blast with me playing the Thief and Agents game, Sketch and the Island game where you are flinging fronks.

Had a good time, lots of laughs and smiles and competition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!