Photo

Kinda new here but is Feld0 coming back soon?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

I've only heard about the site's main admin in name and have never seen post by him but I always see him active in the MLP forums. Did he abandon thewiiu or is he coming back? Just a question.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

If by soon you mean never, then he's coming back soon.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

I've been here eight months, from all my time here, I've seen him two or three times.  I doubt he has much interest in this site, many members would agree with me here. Especially the veterans. Before Mournblade was appointed Admin, AMAC was. He pretty much took care of the tech aspects of the site, and again was rarely here too. We really need him here, due to the fact if a member would like to see a new feature in the near future... and if he isn't here then nobody will be here to implement the said feature due to Mournblade only being a community Admin.

If he were here, he would also to be able to deal with the spambot problem that we get from time to time on here also. 

Edited by Zinix, 29 June 2013 - 07:49 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

So like never at all? Are we but a prodigal child or something? Maybe Feld is just busy or something.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Doubtful. 

He's very active on the mlp forums.  This site is still fairly new, and it'll pick up once more Wii U games worth owning shows up on the horizon.

Edited by Zinix, 29 June 2013 - 07:53 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

He's not active as an admin/moderator, but we cannot judge his activity because his activity is private.

Even though it looks like he doesn't exactly have a presence, he does still pay to keep this place running.

Edited by Blake, 29 June 2013 - 08:17 AM.

#7 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

We're the step child that papa doesn't love as much as his other child. 

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

POPULAR

He's a college student and loves ponies more than videogames.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

We will see him again when the celestial bodies are perfectly aligned. (Or when Hasbro stops producing MLP episodes - whichever comes first.)

I'm sure in the meantime he'll just be a background pony while quietly checking up on things.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#10 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

I've been here eight months, from all my time here, I've seen him two or three times.  I doubt he has much interest in this site, many members would agree with me here. Especially the veterans. Before Mournblade was appointed Admin, AMAC was. He pretty much took care of the tech aspects of the site, and again was rarely here too. We really need him here, due to the fact if a member would like to see a new feature in the near future... and if he isn't here then nobody will be here to implement the said feature due to Mournblade only being a community Admin.

If he were here, he would also to be able to deal with the spambot problem that we get from time to time on here also. 

AMAC and Feld0 used to be really active here when this site was about a year old. But for some reason in 2012 they started getting more serious and started posting less and less. I don't think AMAC's been on since April and Feld0 never gets on or posts. I know Feld0 is in college but I would think he could atleast sign in every once in a while and tell us how he's been or something like that. They are great guys but it's a shame they're not as active as they used to be.  :(

#11 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Feldo pretty much confirmed with me that he won't really ever check back around here unless I ask him to add updates and whatnot.  He never really said why or what his motivations are, but he definitely has more to do with the pony projects now.  It's a bit of a shame, as there is only so much I can do with my permissions and experience.  I am pretty active, but I don't think that I always act like an admin should (and am a bit too lazy...).

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

There you go folks, Feld0 is never coming back.  Unless we ask for  new stuff. 

#13 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

POPULAR

I wonder if he even owns a Wii U...

#14 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

Well that's a bummer. Good luck to him for all his other pony ventures. At least we still have Mourn, 3Dude and GameCollector.

#15 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

It's pretty sad really. When he used to be active the site was far better than it is now. 

#16 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Well that's a bummer. Good luck to him for all his other pony ventures. At least we still have Mourn, 3Dude and GameCollector.

And elric... And routerbad... And chaotix...

#17 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

someone post a picture of a pony. that will get him back!

bb0.gif

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Feldo pretty much confirmed with me that he won't really ever check back around here unless I ask him to add updates and whatnot.  He never really said why or what his motivations are, but he definitely has more to do with the pony projects now.  It's a bit of a shame, as there is only so much I can do with my permissions and experience.  I am pretty active, but I don't think that I always act like an admin should (and am a bit too lazy...).

Do you think Feld0 being AWOL will lead to the death of the site? Is there a way we can get a new person to manage the site?

Signature_DK.png

#19 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

Let's just hope if he does come back he doesn't see this topic, he usually pops back has ago at the people talking about him, promises he will sort the problems out and then buggers off again, he's like Houdini!

#20 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

Do you think Feld0 being AWOL will lead to the death of the site? Is there a way we can get a new person to manage the site?

Mournblade and Gamecollector ARE  managing the whole site.

Edited by Fieryguns, 30 June 2013 - 12:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!