Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

My mom always goes to the hospital every year, something fatal or something careless she always makes. I kept thinking about my first time being in the hospital when I was like 8 years old. Now I can't exactly remember why I was in the hospital in that time but my aunts say they operated my right foot, see my left foot stands straight but my left foot is on its tippy toes while bending my knee, turns out it wasn't really a big deal, because my left leg is slightly shorter than the other, you couldn't tell they are, but if you tell me to stand up straight, legs together you'll see a little bit of unbalancing.

Now onto the experience, I remember them telling me to come with them, and I noticed my mom was still sitting there, I got a little scared when I had to go alone without my mom and go with these strangers, then I remember I was laying down, and put a gas mask or whatever to make me fall asleep, I remember the doctors were like "Hi Julio! We're here to help you feel better." I remember there was this doctor dude mimicking a cowboy, I remember he had a cowboy hat on too. I tried to stay awake but then I fell asleep because it was way too strong for me, so I woke up in a hospital bed and I kind of got sad because I was alone in a weird place without my family, I had to stay for about 4 days in the hospital and I still don't remember why. But I do remember when I was going home feeling really sleepy after the doctors gave me something, and my mom telling me it was Friday and I was like "....I skipped school the whole week!?"

But that's all I could remember, I never really went to the hospital besides last year because of that damn carbon monoxide nearly killed me for an hour.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

I was in a hospital last April when I got kidney stones. Needless to say, it was the most painful experience in my life so far. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

It's cool but I've never gotten seriously injured in my life.

#4 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

I've been operated on one or two or ten times. O_o Probs 7. add or take 2.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#5 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

In early 2012, my mother had a heart attack. She was in the hospital for quite a while. It was a really nice hospital, too. I could have gotten comfortable in it, taking in the bright atmosphere and the attention to detail had the circumstances been better. It felt awkward being in a place with so many sick people and many who won't make it. It makes you realize what you take for granted, I guess.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

I've never really been in hospital myself, my Dad is in hospital now though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!