• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Seeing as Luigi is the big dog now do you think they'll choose Princess next?

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

250px-Super_Princess_Peach.jpg

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

Princess_DS_resize.jpg

#4 Water Max

Water Max

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

At E3 2013 the next Super Mario Wii U game was announced to be Super Mario 3D World and it will include Princess Peach as a playable character like she was in Super Mario Bros. 2 (international version). Here is the video shown in the E3 Nintendo Direct of Super Mario 3D World

Edited by Water Max, 08 July 2013 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

I can see Princess Peach starring in a puzzler, like the scenes when she's exploring the castles in paper Mario and Paper Mario Thousand year door.

It would be light on attacking enemies, and focusing more on avoiding enemies and unlocking puzzles.

I can imagine the plot goes like this: Bowser kidnaps Peach, but this time traps Mario inside a book or something where he can't escape or get help from the usual suspects. It is up to peach to find a way to free herself and Mario, while in the mean time collecting servants that help her in her task.

Ideally the final boss is another puzzler, where Peach has to find a way to stop Bowsers power while he is distracted by being locked in battle with Mario.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

I would love to see the princess in a totally different style of game with a different look. Would Nintendo fans go crazy if Peach had a different outfit on and actually HAD a personality though?

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

I would love to see the princess in a totally different style of game with a different look. Would Nintendo fans go crazy if Peach had a different outfit on and actually HAD a personality though?

I'm imagining something a little like Paper Mario, where maybe instead of sidekicks she has a wardrobe, where every different costume has a special ability.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm imagining something a little like Paper Mario, where maybe instead of sidekicks she has a wardrobe, where every different costume has a special ability.

I had to laugh. Turning one of the only female Nintendo characters into a dress-up barbie is just hilarious. The feminists would go crazy lol.

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

I had to laugh. Turning one of the only female Nintendo characters into a dress-up barbie is just hilarious. The feminists would go crazy lol.

It answers the question of having a totally different look. Like she'd have a ninja suit for stealth and a Kami Koopa dress to either intimidate/order enemies or to wok and unlock magic. A Daisy dress could allow her to create Flower shaped platforms for crossing over spikes and pits.

Or she could have servants following her around to do this.

I don't know. The only references to this I can think of are the first two paper marios (and Super paper Mario, when she's escaping the castle), which is why I'm thinking of companions or costumes.

Whatever it is, Nintendo has to make it fun to play by both genders.

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

Some fans have said they would love to see princess Zelda in her own game.

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 09 July 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

I can see that, and the title would be "Legend of Zelda: My name is Link" and Zelda would have to track down the hero who has gone guano crazy.

#12 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

I want to see Peach as basically being Dexter, from like, the show, Dexter.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

The homicidial maniac?

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

Princess Peach 32 Player Online First Person Shooter.

Plz.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Gritty hack 'n' slash handled by Ninja Theory.

Peach is Tameem. Bowser is Tameem.

Everything is Tameem.

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

Antagonist is Meemat.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

I want to see Peach as basically being Dexter, from like, the show, Dexter.

lol, i would love to see that, but the threats of lawsuits would be too much for Nintendo lol

#18 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

The only princess I really want to have her own game is Zelda. It's a longtime coming for years now.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#19 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

The only princess I really want to have her own game is Zelda. It's a longtime coming for years now.

:-( true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!