Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Nintendo Japan.

This isn't about NoA, who we all already know suck at advertising their products.

NoJ probably have some plans.

Oh...whoops. :P

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#23 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

The only adds iv seen besides ones fore the 3ds games are ones for game fly and a third of the time nintendo games arent even shown... they need TV adds more than magazines. The game in see the most on TV is the last of up and the ps3 has an add there for the console. Nintendo needs adds for the console and their games coming out. Nintendo directs aren't going to cut it. t.

Edited by Cozmo, 05 July 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#24 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

In Japan, I believe the full game is available to buy starting this month. So yes, makes sense for them to release advertisements for it.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#25 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

I just don't understand why they dont advertise, you can have a mountain of good games and a console everyone loves and still sell poorly if no one knows about your product. Common Nintendo, You are sitting on a pile of money, even i could probably come up with a half decent ad. How bout advertising the WiiU addition of Watch_Dogs once it's released to draw more attention away from PS4. Advertising costs a lot but it would hardly be a loss for Nintendo, they have no excuse for the lack of advertising  Some will say they didn't have enough games to advertise and whatever but that doesn't mean they can't advertise at all. 

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#26 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Nintendo needs ads like this:

Not like this: 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#27 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

All I care about is I'll be getting W101.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#28 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

I just don't understand why they dont advertise, you can have a mountain of good games and a console everyone loves and still sell poorly if no one knows about your product. Common Nintendo, You are sitting on a pile of money, even i could probably come up with a half decent ad. How bout advertising the WiiU addition of Watch_Dogs once it's released to draw more attention away from PS4. Advertising costs a lot but it would hardly be a loss for Nintendo, they have no excuse for the lack of advertising  Some will say they didn't have enough games to advertise and whatever but that doesn't mean they can't advertise at all. 

I honestly agree with you 100%. These ads are simply egregious. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#29 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

Sigh.... Oh Nintendo. Remember? Advertisements?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#30 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

All I can say is Nintendo of Europe needs to change their policies on advertisement ASAP, especially here where I live in Portugal. There's zero to none advertisements for anything, whether it is a game or a console. I think the last Nintendo ads I've seen on TV were for the release of Wii Fit. Not to mention Nintendo could greatly benefit from more Nintendo Events (which again, since the release of Wii Fit are non-existent here).

Sure, my country is mostly a "Sony-land" but that's because Microsoft limits their services for the Xbox here, they don't do any kind of localization to Portuguese on any of their titles and again, there's no advertisement whatsoever.

Nintendo manages to fair a bit better but still, you can notice if you go to any retail shop (even online ones), there's at least 10 shelves for Playstation games, 2 or 3 for Xbox games and 3 or 4 for Nintendo. Again because only with the Wii U now have they made Portuguese an option as a system language but they keep not localizing their games to Portuguese. Not to mention there's no way to buy eShop cards anywhere and still no TVii.

They really need to step up to Sony's level if they want to sell more, they can't just expect things to sell more and then start investing on it. They need to take a risk and I think they'll be rewarded.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!