• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Another thing to note, if you already have a PS3/Vita with PS+ then you should be able to use the Playstation Store website to purchase PS4 PS+ freebies as they are released.  This way you do not miss out on anything released to PS+ for PS4 before you actually own the console.

Of course this is assuming it lets you see PS4 games on your account without already having one registered, but I would expect it would.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#22 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • NNID:RetroBlast
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Zelda, Ricochet Infinity

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

That is what I am hoping for but I'm also worried that may not be the case, if it is that will be earth shattering !!!

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#23 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

It would make sense to allow it as the temptation to buy the console will be ever greater as you see the PS+ games collecting on your account.

#24 RETROBLAST

RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • NNID:RetroBlast
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Zelda, Ricochet Infinity

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

I prey they do it .... but as you say, that may be so damn tempting it will blow my whole theory this post is based on and I'll run out and buy a PS4 after only 3 months of it being released ... lol... !!!

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#25 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm trying to convince myself not to pre-order PS4 and instead wait until I see for certain how well Watch Dogs runs on different consoles.  I don't think there is a chance of me making it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!