#1 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Are there any common problems with the Wii U 32 GB? As with the x360's "red ring of death" or ps3's "Yellow light." I want to buy 32 GB Wii U (I currently have a 8 GB) and I want to make sure the original ones don't have any defects.

#2 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

other than lack of games, there is no problem that i have seen people reporting.

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

I've had one since launch and had no problems. The only problem I ever heard about was during launch when all those morons were bricking their wii u by turning it off during the big day 1 update. So unless you plan on doing that, I say go for it.

#4 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

I had the blue flashing light issue which is similar the the red ring of death.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

There have been no problems so far.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Cloud Windfoot Omega

Cloud Windfoot Omega

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

currently the only  widespread problem with the Wii U is that  you need to clean the gamepad  more

#7 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Just curious why the swap? Planning on using the digital promotion?

But yeah there's nothing widespread or unique to either model.

Posted Image

#8 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

Bear in mind that any digital content you downloaded on your current Wii U is tied to that console and cannot be transferred to another Wii U.

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Why the switch? Id just get a cheap external hardrive, for the difference youd have to pay after selling the 8Gb, and buying the 32, youd have WAAAAAAYYYYY more memory via the hardrive than with the 32Gb.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

Or you can buy a tiny 32gb flash drive and have 40gb total storage

http://www.ebay.com/...ruzer-mini-32gb

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Thanks everyone for your input. Lol you guys actually talked me out of buying another. I never thought of it that way. I forgot that i could just buy a hard drive to help with the space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!