#1 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Funky Kong, Link, Mario Kart

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hey guys, I recently learned about this one movie. A certain movie whose budget was under 10,000. Made by a local team, here you have it, BIRDEMIC: SHOCK AND TERROR... WARNING: THIS MOVIE IS BAD

Now this trailer was a compilation of some of the "best" points of the movie... You guys decide for yourselves how to view this movie. Have fun :P

EDIT: 2:09-2:17 proves the fact that some movies make up what "critics" say about them. Also feel the need to point out the stellar animations on those birds.

Edited by Tim, 19 July 2013 - 08:23 AM.

28rl4di.png

I think everyone who has a signature picture should shrink it a little. Easier on the eyes.

The way I see it, flying is simple.  You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

It's the best movie of all time. I have a Birdemic: Shock and Terror shrine in my backyard, you just have to dig it up.

#3 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

And as an added eyesore, I'm pretty sure the title of the movie was published in all caps. -_____-

28rl4di.png

I think everyone who has a signature picture should shrink it a little. Easier on the eyes.

The way I see it, flying is simple.  You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

#4 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

This movie is literally the best.

Edited by Mignaga, 19 July 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Posting this because it's relevant and hilarious.

#6 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

This movie is literally the best the worst.

Posting this because it's relevant and hilarious.

Yea, that's where I first learned of this horrific movie. I love teh JonTronz, and while I'm still very sad about him leaving GG, I'd rather not bring it up. Oh wait...

28rl4di.png

#7 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

HAHA! Dude...this movie..is amazing.....

MIG! there is a sequel...also find the Riff Trax version of birdemic...its the guys from mystery science theater...its hilarious

Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#8 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

HAHA! Dude...this movie..is amazing.....

MIG! there is a sequel...also find the Riff Trax version of birdemic...its the guys from mystery science theater...its hilarious

Haha that's cool, I'll have to check it out. I knew they made a sequel that was somewhat better but I never looked in to it. Also did you really get the NNID "Tricky"?

28rl4di.png

#9 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:49 AM

Haha that's cool, I'll have to check it out. I knew they made a sequel that was somewhat better but I never looked in to it. Also did you really get the NNID "Tricky"?

Yeah, I picked up my system soon as it was available and got it setup :P

Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!