Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

I hated Naval Warfare for ACIII and considering the devs said that the game has a lot and its the prime focus, I will most definitely not be picking this up

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

I'm not looking forward to driving ships again. I hope this character isn't so driven on revenge and doesn't b*tch about everything.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Looking forward to this game, looks amazing, I don't care what the haters who compare this game to CoD say, Assassin's Creed changes and improves with every release CoD doesn't. I know the releases are getting quite frequent, but if it's a good quality game what is the problem, at least it's not the same s**t every year with a different name slapped on it.

#5 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

Another trailer - 13 minutes of open world gameplay

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Is that supposed to be PS4/Xbox 1 footage, because it doesn't look any better than AC3 on PS360/Wii U. At least they showed the Wii U box with the rest of them.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

I don't really plan on getting this game. Mainly because I realized that every Assassin's Creed game you do the same thing.... over, and over again. I would only consider getting it if it got really great reviews (better than the others).

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#8 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

I don't really plan on getting this game. Mainly because I realized that every Assassin's Creed game you do the same thing.... over, and over again. I would only consider getting it if it got really great reviews (better than the others).

I hear that crit of a lot of games but I think it's a bit of a cheapshot. You can say that about literally every shooter. Hell, once you lump a game into a genre and break it down, every game is overly repetitive. What exactly don't you like? The fighting, the story, the controls??

#9 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

I hear that crit of a lot of games but I think it's a bit of a cheapshot. You can say that about literally every shooter. Hell, once you lump a game into a genre and break it down, every game is overly repetitive. What exactly don't you like? The fighting, the story, the controls??

Well, most first person shooters ARE the same (which is why I don't play much of them anymore). I only decide to get a shooter if it has an compelling enough story example: bioshock infinite. 

I just think that you can only assassinate so many people before it gets boring. I'm just tired of doing it, is all. That's just my opinion. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#10 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Well, most first person shooters ARE the same (which is why I don't play much of them anymore). I only decide to get a shooter if it has an compelling enough story example: bioshock infinite. 

I just think that you can only assassinate so many people before it gets boring. I'm just tired of doing it, is all. That's just my opinion. 

I respect that! I just think it's fun as hell!

#11 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Looking forward to this. Never owned an Assassin's Creed.

zeldasig.jpg

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

I hated Naval Warfare for ACIII and considering the devs said that the game has a lot and its the prime focus, I will most definitely not be picking this up

The navel warfare isn't the main focus, I think they've said that it's around 40% of the gameplay, with land traversal and fighting being the other 60%.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

The navel warfare isn't the main focus, I think they've said that it's around 40% of the gameplay, with land traversal and fighting being the other 60%.

I thought I remember them saying before that 50% of the game was Naval warfare, plus considering they have that GIANT sea, it kind of is the main focus
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#14 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

Looking forward to this. Never owned an Assassin's Creed.

Be careful then. AC3 was my first game in the series and I didn't like it.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#15 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Be careful then. AC3 was my first game in the series and I didn't like it.

I'm afraid of that too.  It won't be a first day purchase for me.  Definitely gonna wait on some player reviews.

(But really the only way I won't buy it is if it has game breaking bugs/a lot less content than other versions/or is absolutely panned since my body is ready to experience AC.)

Edited by GreenPenInk, 30 July 2013 - 05:56 PM.

zeldasig.jpg

#16 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm afraid of that too.  It won't be a first day purchase for me.  Definitely gonna wait on some player reviews.

(But really the only way I won't buy it is if it has game breaking bugs/a lot less content than other versions/or is absolutely panned since my body is ready to experience AC.)

Assassin's Creed:Revelations was my first game in the series(and first game on PS3) but it came with the original Assassin's Creed. The original game was boring but Revelations was cool. Anyway yeah don't buy it day one, save moneys. I bought revelations for full price and...there was no noticeable downside to it but I still probably should have waited.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#17 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Assassin's Creed:Revelations was my first game in the series(and first game on PS3) but it came with the original Assassin's Creed. The original game was boring but Revelations was cool. Anyway yeah don't buy it day one, save moneys. I bought revelations for full price and...there was no noticeable downside to it but I still probably should have waited.

Haha I knew first day sounded awkward. Day one. Day one. 

I'm definitely going to wait on AC but I am giving Wii U games major benefit of the doubt.  I caved and bought Lego City Undercover.  The writing is good. But haven't really jumped in to give it judgement yet.  I can't wait to increase my Wii U library lol.  I really want to have a glorious DVD rack full of AAA (triple A in fun for me to play) Wii U games.

zeldasig.jpg

#18 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

I'm surprised you guys didn't like ac3. I thought it was stunning.

#19 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm surprised you guys didn't like ac3. I thought it was stunning.

I haven't played anything in the AC series. :)  AC4 would be my first.

Curious if you played AC3 on the Wii U.

zeldasig.jpg

#20 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I haven't played anything in the AC series. :)  AC4 would be my first.

Curious if you played AC3 on the Wii U.

Yup! Better controls than on normie-consoles. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!