4 replies to this topic

#1 Teanz

Teanz

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

Hello,

I bought a Wii U system recently but can't play anything with it cause I have to update the system software. I wanted to do that but I always get a error code 105 or 108.0144. What must I do?

Sorry for bad english, I'm from Holland.

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

You can play any game on a Wii U that hasn't been updated.
Also check if your Wii U is a "PAL" Wii U, Pal meaning mostly Europe, if you have a NTSC Wii U with Pal games then you can't play those games, or a PAL Wii U with NTSC Games. If your system is second hand, then you also have the odd chance of having bought a broken Wii U.

Error code 105 (or 108-0144) means either
1. the Eshop is undergoing Maintenance and you won't be able to update, you will have to wait a while
2. You're Wii U is disconnecting with your internet from interference, try moving your wii u closer to your internet (unless it's wired)
You can also try typing in your IP and DNS Manually,

If you still having trouble, contact Nintendo themselves at 1-800-255-3700

Edited by Chrop, 20 July 2013 - 02:44 AM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

I suggest calling Nintendo.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

Keep trying.
http://www.nintendo.nl/index.html

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

Try connecting to your Internet with an Ethernet cable, I had the same problem and connecting it with an Ethernet cable seemed to fix it.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!