Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

I would say THQ before it went under. They released tons, and tons of crappy games for the DS and Wii. That's probably why they had to close. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Pretty sure majority of the users here will say EA.

In my opinion, as of now... I would say Deep Silver / Techland

Edited by BnB, 22 July 2013 - 07:48 PM.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#3 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

I will never forgive Squeenix for taking Eidos and IO Interactive away from us. :(

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

EA

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Worst publisher for me its Activision, anything they publish is always a half finished game, and for the worst developer, Superbot Enterainment. Worst, developer, ever, College students would have better sound design, better graphics, better music, better story, better credits, everything better than Superbot. Just proves that they are a below average developer.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

mbpkjs.png

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#7 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Nintendo

• BnB likes this

#8 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

Nintendo

Obvious troll is obvious

There are a lot of companies that are getting some pretty negative reception, skipping all the ones already mentioned i would have to say Polytron. While their game may not lack in quality, their attitude is just a pure slap in the face to the gaming community. Sure paying $10,000 for a patch is quite steep, but Phill Fish refused to work on it for some time even after Microsoft removed the cost. Phil is more concerned about himself than the gaming community, not fixing your games bugs for the sake of protest won't get you any respect.

End of rant

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#9 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

In my opinion, as of now... I would say Deep Silver / Techland

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

I would definitely say D3 Publisher, cuz for the majority of the time they only publish crappy games
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#10 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

D3

#11 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Obvious troll is obvious

There are a lot of companies that are getting some pretty negative reception, skipping all the ones already mentioned i would have to say Polytron. While their game may not lack in quality, their attitude is just a pure slap in the face to the gaming community. Sure paying $10,000 for a patch is quite steep, but Phill Fish refused to work on it for some time even after Microsoft removed the cost. Phil is more concerned about himself than the gaming community, not fixing your games bugs for the sake of protest won't get you any respect.

End of rant

So protesting Microsofts draconian practices is not worthy of respect? No, I disagree.

on topic. I've said it before, but EA is actually honest about how ridiculous they are.

My vote goes to Square. Tired of them insulting my favorite series.

#12 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

So protesting Microsofts draconian practices is not worthy of respect? No, I disagree.

on topic. I've said it before, but EA is actually honest about how ridiculous they are.

I agree with ea being honost, even though they have horrible business practices, they still have some stellar titles under their belt

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#13 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

mbpkjs.png

a couple years ago i would have said ubisoft but they're pulling through now. EA is nothing but trash games.

#14 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Obvious troll is obvious

End of rant

No I'm dead serious!!!
I hate dem so much for raping my wallet every year!! Grrrr ;)

#15 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

There are more reasons why not to like Phil Fish, mainly his jackass attitude on Twitter.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#16 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

.....E ......A.......

#17 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

Nintendo

Nintendo means "leave luck to heaven".

That's a good name.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#18 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

EA or Capcom. They both do the same things I hate. However that is not to say they can't do good things. I'm buying a few games from both but they are the worst IMO

#19 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

Rockstar
Bethesda
Monolith software
Nintendo