• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

picked up luigi and mario dream team the other day and its a wicked game :) very fun and playable,also picked up luigis mansion 2 today and again a GREAT game,is everyone else still loving there 3ds? and has anyone else played these 2 games? and what do you think of them?

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

Luigi is the best! Now, show me your butt! 

#3 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

Man, Dream Team is yet another game that makes me weep for not having a 3DS yet. I'll just keep playing Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story on my DSi then :P

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Man, Dream Team is yet another game that makes me weep for not having a 3DS yet. I'll just keep playing Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story on my DSi then :P

You really need to buy a 3DS, bro. There are several games on the 3DS that are must-haves. Plus the ones releasing this fall (Pokemon, Mario Party, etc.)!

The Euros and Japanese are lucky they already have Dream Team, us Americans are still waiting. :(

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

I need to buy some game, i dont have very many :(

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

You really need to buy a 3DS, bro. There are several games on the 3DS that are must-haves. Plus the ones releasing this fall (Pokemon, Mario Party, etc.)!

The Euros and Japanese are lucky they already have Dream Team, us Americans are still waiting. :(

I know but I just bought my Wii U at the beginning of this month so I'm kinda broke right now :P And I really don't wanna sell my DSi but maybe that's the only way I could get a few extra bucks to get a 3DS :(

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

I know but I just bought my Wii U at the beginning of this month so I'm kinda broke right now :P And I really don't wanna sell my DSi but maybe that's the only way I could get a few extra bucks to get a 3DS :(

Awh that sucks man. I sold my GBA (huge mistake) to get a DSi and then sold my DSi to get a 3DS (best outcome so far). I still wish I had my GBA and my games though.  :mellow:

#8 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

Awh that sucks man. I sold my GBA (huge mistake) to get a DSi and then sold my DSi to get a 3DS (best outcome so far). I still wish I had my GBA and my games though.  :mellow:

Pft doesn't get any worse than my story... I didn't sell my GBA: my brother lost it, along with all the games I had for it. I got so traumatized I only bought a portable console again by the time the DSi XL was out. If I had known, I would've waited for the 3DS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!