#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

Say a zombie outbreak took place. What would you do? I have often thought of elaborate plans just for the fun of it, but they always are flawed in some way. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Grab the butcher knife in my house and have some fun

-Not an Amanda Answer...though it probably would be

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Id stomp around and make alot of noise and run right in front of them,then I wouldnt get caught....

I learned that strategy from Ellie :P

#4 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

kill

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I would sacrifice myself to them, and just when they begin to eat me or what not, they realize that I soaked myself in cobra venom, and injected it into my veins. They then all die, but since the took all the poison for themselves, I live :)

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

I would attempt to befriend them then slowly rise to power and become king of the zombies. After that I would teach the zombies to become intelligent and find a place for them to live peacefully away from everything else.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Die.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Go to another planet. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Steal zombie's electric boat, bring solar panels, generator, and 3DS. Find unoccupied island, eat seafood for life. The island part is optional I suppose. Could always dedicate a part of the boat for growing vegetation.

Posted Image

#10 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Get anything that is flamable and watch those damn zombies burn.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#11 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

Run away !

what about, 

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse http://en.wikipedia....mbie_Apocalypse & http://www.cdc.gov/p...ies_novella.htm

#12 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

get tons of makeup and look like a zombie and walk among them. 

bb0.gif

#13 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'll give Iwata to the Zombies first. Then I'll say goodbye to him and kill him before he becomes a zombie. Then spambots get in my way, I use my sanic powers and go fast. One of the Zombies comes to me and whispers "AMAC I'M CALLING YOU OUT". Terrified, I used the banhammer on him. I expected him to be dead, but instead he multiplied into two more. I killed the rest of the zombies and ran away. Then I would recruit Donnel to help me, he was useless until he got stronger. I saw this person with a name related to socks and he said he was going to report someone. If I remember correctly, that person was reported for wearing the same clothes as that person. Then, this other person came out of nowhere so I decided to wear the same clothes as him as a practical joke. The joke went to such an extent that everyone in the area was doing it. Then someone tried to copy my original joke, and of course failed. The zombies caught us after the joke. I ran down to a cave and the people were still doing the joke in the cave. The Zombies heard people laughing at the town joke and caught us. One of our teammates, Lari tried to kill all the zombies. He got killed by a Zombie. The town was ablaze, with no hope left. 40 jokes spammed daily, the policemen barely came around, we felt as it were the end. Luckily, someone knocked on the mayor's door and the mayor went outside after avoiding our town. He fixed the town and assigned a new mayor. We were alive for a while, but then the town got burned. We all had to move to a new town. Sadly, Candy and Hoshua didn't make it in  good condition. After that happened the zombies got us cornered and everyone died. 

The end.

Edited by Reggie Fils-Aime, 23 July 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#14 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Id stomp around and make alot of noise and run right in front of them,then I wouldnt get caught....

I learned that strategy from Ellie :P

I am so proud of you. 

Die.

kill

Genuis. I should learn from you guys. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#15 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

Eh...  I might be open to some crazy ideas, but I have never really believed that the mainstream zombie would ever be possible.  The most realistic zombie would also be a failure where I live, seeing as it is a desert and the thing would be unable to move with the dry heat and will be attacked by an onslaught of vultures.

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Well, with the use of the term 'outbreak', one can only assume that this is an infectious pathogen.

In that case, don't get hit, kill it with fire. I have a large arsenal of spirits, and I buy deodorant cans, like all my toiletries, in bulk supply. Don't get me started on all various chopping tools that my dad has stashed away in the side shed.

The only thing I can do is hold the supermarket at gunpoint and steal all the bacon... well, the canned goods too, but mostly the bacon.

So, with Molotov cocktails and portable flamethrowers, all the bacon and a lawnmower broadsword, off I go saving the world from zombification.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Well, with the use of the term 'outbreak', one can only assume that this is an infectious pathogen.

In that case, don't get hit, kill it with fire. I have a large arsenal of spirits, and I buy deodorant cans, like all my toiletries, in bulk supply. Don't get me started on all various chopping tools that my dad has stashed away in the side shed.

The only thing I can do is hold the supermarket at gunpoint and steal all the bacon... well, the canned goods too, but mostly the bacon.

So, with Molotov cocktails and portable flamethrowers, all the bacon and a lawnmower broadsword, off I go saving the world from zombification.

Then an overconfident you gets eaten by zombies  :P

As for me I'd probably go get a load of canned food and live on my rooftop/attic till it's all over.

If it takes longer than I thought and I run out of food I attempt to find more food and probably become a zombie on the way.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#18 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Dance

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#19 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Molotov Cocktails.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!