11 replies to this topic

#1 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hallo friends. 

I have just ordered a Classic controller pro for my Wii U, for multiplayer play, and Wii games. 

However i prefer the Pro controller layout, and would play my old COD games more if it was with a ''pro'' controller. Unfortunately my CCP has already been shipped, gossh anyway. 

Now to the point, i discovered this which seems amazing, controller. It is a Pro controller with the new layout and design. It has inbuilt Wii mote with motion plus and and CCP. It plays like a CCP and not like the new pro controller.

I have seen a review of it on Youtube, and it was horible, however i would like your experience with it.

I already got a original Wii u pro controller, this one will just be for old wii games, and for local multiplayer :) 

http://www.aliexpres.../871414221.html

Just concernt about fogs experinces with it, i am properly gonna buy it anyway, lol  :)

#2 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Im pretty sure it doesn't function like a pro controller, it just looks like one, and only has Wii remote, and classic controller controls

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Itsa funny 'cause it looks like the Xbox 360 controller and the SNES controller had a baby. 

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

It does not function as a Wii U pro-controller, this is according to the reviewers on Amazon. It's marketed as one, but it isn't.

2lvmghw.png

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

I would be concerned about the quality of third party controllers especially cheap unlicensed products like these from China.

#6 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

I am also saying that it dosnt function like the new Pro controller, but as the old CCP. 

#7 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

I have one it doesn't work as a wii u pro controller only a classic controller for the original wii and a wii mote. I got mine and the same day it got very terrible stick drift I'm not sure if I was the only one that got this or if its very easy to get it but the controller is collecting dust now because the stick drift is so insanely bad

#8 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

I have one it doesn't work as a wii u pro controller only a classic controller for the original wii and a wii mote. I got mine and the same day it got very terrible stick drift I'm not sure if I was the only one that got this or if its very easy to get it but the controller is collecting dust now because the stick drift is so insanely bad

How are the sticks bad? 

#9 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

The Wii U doesn't even pick it up. The day I bought this controller was the same day I returned it.

#10 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

The design just looks terrible. How is that even comfortable to play on? I think there are others, that look like the Pro controller, that are actually both the Classic and Pro controller.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#11 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

stick drift is where the stick without you touching it moves to the left or any other direction and it is actually quite comfortable to use

#12 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

I have been considering one of these since they were first announced.  It would help to actually see a single person say "yeah, its good", lol.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!