#1 AIR

AIR

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spyro, Captain Falcon, Star fox, Marvel

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hello everyone! I am new to the community (Obviously) and I look forward to getting to meet you all. Just a little background on me is...

I was a very addicted computer gamer about 6 months ago, had a intervention, lost 120 pounds, got my stuff together, then bought a Wii U... I love how manageable it is on the amount of time you can play (As it is a console and you do not get lost like you would on the computer) and I love how clean it is, community and all. I am a graphics artist, and I have been into graphics for  good 2-3 years now, and I have gotten pretty good, here is a link to my first museum post.

http://thewiiu.com/t...fan-made-cover/

Thank you guys and I look forward to talking with ya!

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

Welcome to the forums, mate! 

The Wii U will be great once SM3DW comes out this holiday, IMO. Not saying the Wii U isn't great right now, but it needs some heavy hitters desperately. Also, love the avatar and how did you lost 120 pounds in 6 months? :o 

• AIR likes this

#3 AIR

AIR

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

how did you lost 120 pounds in 6 months? :o

Long and... painful story :o

#4 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it and also I looked at your Spyro U cover art thing that is amazing dude looking forward to talking to you. Also great job on losing so much weight so many people complain about there life and aren't willing to do anything about it but you did it and I really respect that good job :)

• AIR likes this

#5 AIR

AIR

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it and also I looked at your Spyro U cover art thing that is amazing dude looking forward to talking to you. Also great job on losing so much weight so many people complain about there life and aren't willing to do anything about it but you did it and I really respect that good job :)

#6 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hello everyone! I am new to the community (Obviously) and I look forward to getting to meet you all. Just a little background on me is...

I was a very addicted computer gamer about 6 months ago, had a intervention, lost 120 pounds, got my stuff together, then bought a Wii U... I love how manageable it is on the amount of time you can play (As it is a console and you do not get lost like you would on the computer) and I love how clean it is, community and all. I am a graphics artist, and I have been into graphics for  good 2-3 years now, and I have gotten pretty good, here is a link to my first museum post.

http://thewiiu.com/t...fan-made-cover/

Thank you guys and I look forward to talking with ya!

oh...my...god..

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

I'm still pretty interested in learning how you lost 120 pounds in 6 months. Liposuction? 

#8 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Welcome! Have you considered making graphics for Nintendo?
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#9 AIR

AIR

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Welcome! Have you considered making graphics for Nintendo?

I don't think that is even a consideration, because of the fact I am only 16...

I'm still pretty interested in learning how you lost 120 pounds in 6 months. Liposuction? 

and no, I did not have liposuction, it was all natural, just a LOT of hard work

Edited by AIR, 02 August 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#10 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:41 AM

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to see another artist on the forum. I'm Elric, and I am a writer/amateur artist. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum!

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!