Photo

A Typical Day in the Life as a Video Store Clerk

Why do people like this spend 100s to 1000s of their hard earned money on things they know nothing about sighhhhhh Magikarp is God

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

I dont know where this goes but I have to vent     v_v

Me: Hello sir how can I help you today?

Customer: Are you guys going to be getting the Xbox One games?

Me: They havent said anything yet but I would assume we will be getting all the next gen games.

Me: But you should totally cancel that preorder and get yourself a Wii U instead*laughs*

Customer: Whats a Wii U?

Me: Its Nintendos next gen console, More powerful than the ps3/360 and it has a tablet like controller to play off the TV if you wanted.

Customer: Oh haven't heard of it.... But I did hear Nintendo is coming out with a new console that's supposed to be stronger than the Wii

Me: Yeah, that's the Wii U... Its been out for almost a year now

Customer: Oh its been out longer than a year, I got my Wii like 5 years ago...I like the Wii, Its fun for bowling, But I like the Xbox One best, Its gonna save me a ton of money.

Me: Hows it gonna do that?

Customer: I'm gonna cancel my cable and not have to pay that monthly bill anymore because Xbox One has cable built into it, But Ive been having to work over 60 hours a week to save up for this thing, but it'll be worth it

Me:.... Have a good day sir.

<__< This is what I have to deal with.

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Wait... people think the xbone is better than the Wii U? That's probably the funniest thing I've heard yet.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

So... you didn't tell him that you needed cable to work the Microsoft cable box??? You should have told him!!!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Wait... people think the xbone is better than the Wii U? That's probably the funniest thing I've heard yet.

I think its the other way around, but ok. :P

2lvmghw.png

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

So... you didn't tell him that you needed cable to work the Microsoft cable box??? You should have told him!!!

Ignorance is bliss

I figured I would let him be happy for a while...until he realizes what he has done

Thats the only way he'll learn :P

(My boss told me I should have ran out the door chasing down his car yelling ITS JUST A TUNER!!!!!)

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 02 August 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

I think its the other way around, but ok. :P

XD

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Get me a job working with you Mitch, we could have our sitcom. Think of the possibilities and sponsorship! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Get me a job working with you Mitch, we could have our sitcom. Think of the possibilities and sponsorship! 

Move to Michigan :P

and bring girl #2 with you for me.... And I'll get you a job B)  

#9 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Ignorance is bliss

I figured I would let him be happy for a while...until he realizes what he has done

Thats the only way he'll learn :P

(My boss told me I should have ran out the door chasing down his car yelling ITS JUST A TUNER!!!!!)

Dude...dude...no...

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

Dude...dude...no...

The man dropped $500 on something with doing no research what-so-ever....and even worse he spent it on an Xbox One..

Thats an unforgivable sin, And he shall pay for his crimes

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

Eh, better Microsoft gets the negativity when he finds out.

But to be fair, let me tell you about my gaming habits:

I have 28 Wii games, not including WiiWare or virtual console games. of those, only 5 are not Nintendo games, and only 3 are not exclusive to the Wii. My favourite non-Nintendo games are the Portal series, and that's essentially all there is. I really don't give a damn about what developers and other consumers think of the Wii U because Nintendo will still be bringing out more games that I'll want to play, and I still have my Wii U.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Why do people like this spend, 100s to 1000s of their, hard earned money, on things they know nothing, about, sighhhhhh, Magikarp, is, God

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!