NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Zombi U $19.99 at Target

Saw this during my visit to my local target tonight. If you haven't picked this up, now is a good time to get a new copy for less then 20 bucks at Target. On sale on Amazon too, but $23.99 with prime.

• Zok likes this
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

Good price buy it!!

2lvmghw.png

#3 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Agreed. Anyone with a Wii U should buy this game at this price.

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#4 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

well i didn't buy a wii u but when i saw zombieU review on ign they gave it an 7.9 which is good but to say the least i enjoy games no matter what score they get cause every one has a different idea of the game

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

Wouldn't touch ZombiU with a fifteen foot pole. I bought it and it was complete trash. Sold it the next day.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Should be free.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#7 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Wouldn't touch ZombiU with a fifteen foot pole. I bought it and it was complete trash. Sold it the next day.

I've played the demo and I have to say, it felt really bad to control.

I've heard that if you level your character up with whatever weapon you're using it gets a lot better. Just don't die or you'll lose your stats...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#8 MageOfRevenants

MageOfRevenants

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • NNID:MageOfRevenants
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

Good deal. Ill get zombie u at some point

Wii U (Black 32gb) | 3ds (Midnight Purple)

#9 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I've played the demo and I have to say, it felt really bad to control.

I've heard that if you level your character up with whatever weapon you're using it gets a lot better. Just don't die or you'll lose your stats...

I hate when I die :(

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

So what youre saying is that you bought it.... played for 20 mins, dies and then raged and took it back to Gamestop for 1/3 the price you paid in in store credit, which you then used to buy Funky Barn :P

#11 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

I love this game although I had to open a new save because of a game-breaking glitch. Fortunately, they fixed it in a patch.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#12 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

So what youre saying is that you bought it.... played for 20 mins, dies and then raged and took it back to Gamestop for 1/3 the price you paid in in store credit

Pretty much this.

The only reason someone would call this game "trash" is because they never gave it a chance or because they thought it was going to be an FPS and don't like real survival horror.

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:05 AM

So what youre saying is that you bought it.... played for 20 mins, dies and then raged and took it back to Gamestop for 1/3 the price you paid in in store credit, which you then used to buy Funky Barn :P

I had it for a whole day. It sucks. I wasn't doing much that day neither. 

Pretty much this.

The only reason someone would call this game "trash" is because they never gave it a chance or because they thought it was going to be an FPS and don't like real survival horror.

Stop jumping to false assumptions lady. I never said I expected it to be a FPS nor did I expect it to be like COD. When you make a Zombie game, you should actually put effort into it. Instead of having crappy controls, a boring plot, and no main character. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#14 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

Stop jumping to false assumptions lady. I never said I expected it to be a FPS nor did I expect it to be like COD. When you make a Zombie game, you should actually put effort into it. Instead of having crappy controls, a boring plot, and no main character. 

I think the point is that there is no main character, its a hard game so you're supposed to die and have new survivors. But, even so.. there are still many important characters like the doctor or the "Prepper." 

I disagree, I thought that the plot was quite interesting. I suppose this one is entirely subjective.

But seriously what was wrong with the controls? Yeah it felt a bit stiff, but what's so hard about hitting the back trigger button to hit a zombie?

2lvmghw.png

#15 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

Calm down dear, it was a generalisation. I wasn't talking about your opinion in particular.

Stop taking everything so personally.

Edited by Hunter, 05 August 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#16 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

£10 I store at Tesco too. Must have at that price.

#17 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

I actually enjoyed that their wasn't one main character. You don't see that in every game, where you can continue even if your character dies off.

#18 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

I think this game is worth getting at $19.99.

Highest price I would ever pay would be $39.99.

It's not worth $60.

#19 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

LMAO. ;)

#20 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

I just got this.... Pretty good game.  Paid $38 for it.... wish I would've waited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!