#1 The Halbird

The Halbird

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Ace Combat,

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hi there! My name is Halbird. I purchesed a Wii U back in May and thought I might try looking for a Wii U forum. I saw this and thought, "Hey, this looks pretty good," So I thought I might give the forum a try. Anyways, here's a few things about me:

I can be shy at times.

My three most favorite Nintendo game systems are the Super Nintendo, Wii U, and the Game Boy Advance.

Although I do enjoy many nintendo games and consoles, I'm usally open to play games on any console.

My favorite non-Nintendo consoles are Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genisus, Playstation 1 & 2, PSP, and the Xbox 360 Slim.

I almost always play offline.

And that's about it for me.

#2 Rickhunter7

Rickhunter7

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hello buddy.

It's good to hear about open minded people. Let's shatter the image of the blind fanboy who only adheres to one company alone, we're all gamers and we like good games no matter where they come from. It just so happens that Ninetndo makes so many nice games and awesome hardware.

#3 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Welcome to the forum:

Its good to meet you, and its always good to be opened minded.  I have been a fan of Nintendo since the NES days!!  I have owned other consoles but I will say I go back to Nintendo consoles. 

You should try playing games online sometimes, allows the games to be different but the same.  I always like to play with others players.

Glad you joined the forum!!

Nintendo Network ID is Ecorsbie720 and my Wii U name is Big_E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!