Photo

What do you believe when you or someone dies?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

I always wonder where you really go if you really die, like going to either heaven or hell, reincarnated as a new person wiping out all of your memory of your other body, or you rome around as a spirit, seeing the world without you being noticed or interact with anything. Its scary to think that there is a hell, getting tortured forever is the scariest thing.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

POPULAR

I'm Reggie. I never die. 

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

POPULAR

Not a good idea... we had an Atheism thread once, that didn't turn out well at all.

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

I'll be chilling with Satan smoking meth. 

A serious note-  In my opinion, it's as the same as when you're sleeping; nothingness. Once you cease to exist, you're gone. 

Edited by Y2Kev, 08 August 2013 - 03:32 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

We're going to be watching this thread.  I'm not against religious threads, however there are some people who just use it to argue and there are other members who would just use this as an excuse to make me ban religious discussion.

With my luck, this thread will be locked in a matter of hours, when I just happened not to be on my computer.

Not a good idea... we had an Atheism thread once, that didn't turn out well at all.

We also had a "I don't like cats" thread, which turned out the same way.

#6 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

For a while I thought there was nothing. You just cease to exist. But some things have happened that have made me consider otherwise. 

Posted Image

#7 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

i dont see how its possible to just stop existing.

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

I'll be chilling with Satan smoking meth. 

A serious note-  In my opinion, it's as the same as when you're sleeping; nothingness. Once you cease to exist, you're gone. 

But when I sleep, I have dreams, so like... what?

#9 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think once you die you are gone your memories your experiences all gone depressing right I don't believe in a heaven or a hell unless you count my high school as a hell buh duh tsss *cricket* okay that was stupid, but seriously I believe anything and everything can be explained by science.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

I haven't died yet so I don't know.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

POPULAR

Alright. Guess I'll be the first. Mourn, if this starts an argument, sorry. I believe the Bible to be the Word of God, and also believe that when you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on your faith in Jesus Christ.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#12 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

You are a brain stuck in a body, once the brain is no longer functioning, neither are you. And... ya that's it, humans have a body that lasts 70-100 years, there's nothing more to it, we are just simple minded animals stuck on this tiny free-falling rock, where else is their to go? No where, because you are simply a brain. You won't know you are dead, you just die and that's that, it's like when you fall into a deep sleep, you don't realize you're in a deep sleep, you just skip to the next day, well when you die the next day will never come.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

What I like to believe is that: There are an infinite number of universes, and among those universes are all of our stories (books, movies, myths). When you die you are reincarnated into one of those universes, while retaining trace memories of your past life. I hope I get onto the Discworld.

There are so many explanations of the afterworld by so many religions who all believe that they are the correct one, that I'm just going to go my own way.

Edited by grahamf, 08 August 2013 - 05:09 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#14 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

also believe that when you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on your faith in Jesus Christ.

Isn't it if you're good or bad you go to heaven or hell, I don't think having faith in someone really depends if you go their or not, otherwise that would leave Every single aithiest in the world to rot in hell even if they're the kindest person in the entire world, and that's unfair.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#15 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

<redacted>

Edited by grahamf, 08 August 2013 - 08:50 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#16 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Isn't it if you're good or bad you go to heaven or hell, I don't think having faith in someone really depends if you go their or not, otherwise that would leave Every single aithiest in the world to rot in hell even if they're the kindest person in the entire world, and that's unfair.

It may be unfair, but that's a certain belief.  I am an atheist, but I have no issue if people believe certain things.

But as for me, I may be an atheist, but I have a subjective philosophy where I cannot understand the idea of absolutes.  I have no idea what happens after death, the possibilities are endless, but that's all they are, possibilities.  I can spend all my time thinking about those possibilities, but in the end, it doesn't matter and I choose to do better things with my time.

#17 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

POPULAR

According to what I've read in the Bible such as John 3:16, Acts 10:13, and others, it's a matter of putting your trust in Jesus Christ that He died for your sins as the only sinless sacrifice and rose from the dead on that third day. That's what I believe.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#18 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Alright guys, this is going to be my only warning.  This thread isn't debating who is right or wrong, if you can't continue without getting upset by what someone says, or if you have some sort of ego you need to feed, I will lock the thread or hide your posts.

#19 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

You live once and then after you die you relive your life over and over again in your head on loop as a movie, for all you know you are dead right now just rewatching your life from first person view without even realizing it...

I am totally gonna pitch this as a movie idea to M. Night Shyamalan

#20 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

Alright guys, this is going to be my only warning.  This thread isn't debating who is right or wrong, if you can't continue without getting upset by what someone says, or if you have some sort of ego you need to feed, I will lock the thread or hide your posts.

Aw not the twilight zone... I hate that place.

Edited by grahamf, 08 August 2013 - 08:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!