• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#141 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:22 AM

They dismiss this as false equivilance, and that being fit/attractive is a male power fantasy, and not attractive to females.

Yeah, some extremists certainly do believe that.

#142 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

I absolutely love this game, and am cherishing my demo play throughs.  I'm not having any trouble pulling off unite combos, and if anyone is having trouble with the controls it is easy just to stay put in the beginning and practice your moves before facing off against actual enemies.  I do have one move that I have yet to be able to execute though.  Does anyone have a sure fire way to execute the unite chain?  I get the sword every time I try.

Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#143 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

I absolutely love this game, and am cherishing my demo play throughs.  I'm not having any trouble pulling off unite combos, and if anyone is having trouble with the controls it is easy just to stay put in the beginning and practice your moves before facing off against actual enemies.  I do have one move that I have yet to be able to execute though.  Does anyone have a sure fire way to execute the unite chain?  I get the sword every time I try.

Unite chain is context sensitive. Its exactly the same as unite sword, except its done in a position that the chain can be made. Line will become rainbow coloured instead of blue.

So, it will only be possible when done on areas/structures the devs 'flagged' to be contextually sensitive.

Like the blown up bridge, or the top of the building thats on fire (may form ladder or bridge instead, chains, bridges and ladders feature equal functionality, differences are cosmetic).

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#144 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

if i had not already got a WiiU, W101 wouldn't make me want to buy a WiiU, it's not worth buying when the PS4 is coming out & is only £50 more.

#145 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

if i had not already got a WiiU, W101 wouldn't make me want to buy a WiiU, it's not worth buying when the PS4 is coming out & is only £50 more.

The price of the PS4 is irrelevant. The Wii U IS worth buying due to the exclusive games you cannot play on the other systems.

The TC did not say it was the system to do it all.

By now we must realize the Wii U is rarely the choice if you only want 1 system.

As a second system to supplement your gaming needs it is very much worthy of purchase thanks to games like Wonderful 101.

#146 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

The price of the PS4 is irrelevant. The Wii U IS worth buying due to the exclusive games you cannot play on the other systems.

The TC did not say it was the system to do it all.

By now we must realize the Wii U is rarely the choice if you only want 1 system.

As a second system to supplement your gaming needs it is very much worthy of purchase thanks to games like Wonderful 101.

What about all the exclusives & third party games that won't be on the WiiU ?

There is no support for the WiiU & nobody seems to think it will improve.

#147 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Then buy those systems if you want to play those games.

As 3Dude said previously, there was a time when not all systems had exactly the same games.

I think the most ridiculous thing is that YOU bought the Wii U. No one forced you to. Why did you if you don't like anything on it? Why didn't you just get a PS4 instead?

#148 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

I think the most ridiculous thing is that YOU bought the Wii U. No one forced you to. Why did you if you don't like anything on it? Why didn't you just get a PS4 instead?

He likes to complain about the Wii U (here and on Neogaf). :P

Edited by namkotje, 16 August 2013 - 02:42 PM.

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#149 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

He likes to complain about the Wii U (here and on Neogaf). :P

Oh I know, I just find it ridiculous. I understand wanting more games, but just constantly moaning on about everything gets old.

Either enjoy the Wii U or sell it and move on.

#150 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

Oh I know, I just find it ridiculous. I understand wanting more games, but just constantly moaning on about everything gets old.

Either enjoy the Wii U or sell it and move on.

there is no point in looking through rose tinted glasses all the time, though.

it seems that on here every game that come out on the WiiU is either the game that will save the WiiU or it's a game worth buying a WiiU for, there is no game worth buying a £200-300 console for.

nintendo promised so much with the WiiU & have simply not delivered.

my WiiU is not worth selling because nobody wants to buy them, when i have mentioned selling it to people i know they have said they either have a Wii, i tell them that it's a WiiU i have & they says whats the difference ?

Edited by alan666, 17 August 2013 - 05:21 AM.

#151 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

it seems that on here every game that come out on the WiiU is either the game that will save the WiiU or it's a game worth buying a WiiU for, there is no game worth buying a £200-300 console for.

my WiiU is not worth selling because nobody wants to buy them, when i have mentioned selling it to people i know they have said they either have a Wii, i tell them that it's a WiiU i have & they says whats the difference ?

No game worth buying the console for, yet you bought it? Funny.

I bought mine for Pikmin 3, and Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 has already made it worth it.

You can sell on eBay you know.

#152 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

No one is going to change Alans opinion, except Nintendo releasing games, and Alans not going to change anyone elses opinion.

Both sides have stated their opinions, and no further progress is being made, lets get back on topic.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#153 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

like i said,no no its not

#154 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Somebody's a hypocrite....

#155 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Who? 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#156 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Who? 

WonderRed101

#157 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

gTxIKHK.png

794144.png?13383682

#158 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

LOL. His entire username is a lie. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#159 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

If the demo is great chances are the final product will be even better.

Sell it on Amazon and quit complaining.

If MK8,SSB for Wii U, and a future Zelda game are crap to you then I don't even know why you come here. Have patience and you will be happy with it. Otherwise sell it on Amazon and quit whining about things.

It is sad. I think there are many people on this site that hate Wii U, doesn't have one and has no plan to get one... Yet they stalk a pro Wii U site just to post negative things.

Exactly. That has been my pet peeve since joining. If someone doesn't like the Wii U then why do they come here?!?

Signature_DK.png

#160 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

If the demo is great chances are the final product will be even better.

Sell it on Amazon and quit complaining.

If MK8,SSB for Wii U, and a future Zelda game are crap to you then I don't even know why you come here. Have patience and you will be happy with it. Otherwise sell it on Amazon and quit whining about things.

Exactly. That has been my pet peeve since joining. If someone doesn't like the Wii U then why do they come here?!?

My pet peeve is people thinking the Wii U is more than what it is. .. a Nintendo first party game machine where no thought was put in for what attracts 3RD party support.

I have a Wii U. Had it since day one. I like it. Can't wait for W101. But I was kind of duped by Nintendo into thinking it was going back to the "hardcore".

I guess we just have a different definition.

It is a disappointing experience in some ways, no doubt. But great in others.

I guess part of it is the fact it could easily have been better. Instead they went cheap and charged way too much for what you get. I have covered this before.

I wish I did not hand to supplement my gaming experience with a PS4 so soon. But the future of Wii U support outside of Nintendo titles is bleak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!