Photo

Ever had a painful moment you couldn't forget in your life?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

When I was in a hurry to middle school, my neighbor's mother was waiting in the car and when I got to the door and I pulled it and let it close,but then I forgot something and I accidentally put my hand out the hard door, the tip of my middle finger got crushed, it was so painful, it was bleeding so I rushed to go get a band aid without checking if the nail was broken off. It wasn't though, it just hurt like hell, It was in 06 were terrible things happened to me constantly. I hated 06 I had the worst luck.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

I crushed my finger in between 2 barbell plates.It hurt a lot, My finger turned purple and the nail turned black.When people saw my finger they thought I painted my nail black. lol :P

Edited by meitantei_conan, 11 August 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#3 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Rolled my ankle skating it hurt so bad my ears were ringing and i passed out it almost broke. What made it so made is I wasnt expecting it. That was like 6 years ago.

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Probably for tons of them. I work on cars and use to skateboard so I've been hurt a lot.

I do remember I was trying to cut the tip off a highlight with a lil pocket knife. The knife folder back and slice right though the side of my thumb. Blood spray every were. I put a bandaid on it but it took about a moth to heal and since then that thumb has always been thinner.

This happen when I was in the 9th grade so long ago.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#5 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

these insane topics are a pain, but other then that the most painful thing i ever had happen was going down hill on a dirt bike and having it flip over on me when i was 10, the worst thing i ever had happen was in the mountains shooting a .44 cal magnum, when the guy went to raise his arm to aim it discharged and hit a rock close by....and for those of you who dont know, rocks make bullets ricochet and go in almost any direction including back towards the user

Edited by Tenmei Mikogami, 11 August 2013 - 11:02 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:51 AM

It happened when I was 10. My mother had recently died so me and my brother decided to practice alchemy to bring her back from the dead. Unfortunately we did not know that human transmutation was impossible at the time. My Brother ended up losing his whole body and I lost my right leg and left arm. We have been trying to get out original bodies back ever since then.

You shouldn't joke about this. I heard of 2 brothers that had to go through this fir some years. Lucky they found a way and learn there lesson.

But they went threw a lot of pain.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

Probably growing up without a father. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

One time while I was watering my spice garden, I stubbed my toe.

I cried for 20 minutes.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

When I was a kid I was playing on this playground thingy, which had this zipline like thing. I first went from one side to another, where the first side I had my knees up to my chin while the other side was a comfortable step. That went fine. I then tried going the other way, but I was unable to get up to the landing so I lost my grip and fell down, and it was a deep enough drop that I hurt my back for a little while.

Oh and when I was an even younger kid I fell down the stairs into a concrete basement twice and had to get airlifted by a helicopter. But I don't remember them so they don't really count.

Edited by grahamf, 13 August 2013 - 08:51 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!