#1 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

So if you didn't know Microsoft tried to force DRM policies down gamers throats and then when gamers said NO WE WILL NOT BEND OVER!!! Microsoft basically said fine you guys are stupid but if it's what you want we will change it.Then gamers were like wow we actually have some actual say/power and then we changed Indie games on the Xbox one and pretty much everything that Microsoft was pushing for that would screw over the consumer, but make them a ton of money. Now there are really only two things that I don't like about the Xbox One as a console, and it is that you have to Install your games and that you are forced to buy Kinect. That being said I forgive Microsoft they tried to screw over the consumer, but they did a complete 180 when a large amount of people spoke up and they basically shaped the console into what we wanted if we said we didn't like something they changed it(besides Kinect). I'm not buying a Xbox One day one but I do plan on buying one a year from launch because I'm sure they'll make a new version of it every single year like they did with the 360 look at how many 360's there were there was the arcade, pro, elite, slim, some new model that I don't know the name of. Plus there will probably be more than 1 game out for the Xbox One that I'm looking forward too( Project Spark).  So what do you think will you get an Xbox One ever, do you forgive Microsoft, or are you of the mind set of "the NSA not gonna catch me FAPPIN'!!! "( I have duct tape not really a problem for me)

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

I stopped liking microsoft when i started playing my xbox 360 and realizing the incredibly low amount of good games outside of the shooters.

Signature_Fox.png

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

Absolutely, after they did all of this, then I started to examine to pro's of the system and that's why I plan on getting one instead of the PS4...assuming I can switch my pre order :P
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

Absolutely, after they did all of this, then I started to examine to pro's of the system and that's why I plan on getting one instead of the PS4...assuming I can switch my pre order :P

NOOOOO, Y U DO DIS. MS IS SUPPOSED TO BURN AND ROT.

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

I just pretend they don't exist, I'm neutral on what they do, but if they constantly do a 180 and everybody reports this I get annoyed.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

I don't appreciate getting stabbed in the back.

#7 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

I never had a problem with microsoft I had xbox one preordered the first day it went up.

Posted Image

#8 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Considering that I don't really care much about Microsoft... yeah.

I'm neutral towards them, but I can (somewhat) respect them for making all their changes.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#9 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

NOOOOO, Y U DO DIS. MS IS SUPPOSED TO BURN AND ROT.

The controller and games made the difference for me
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#10 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hell to the No

#11 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Nope, they thought the consumers were stupid monkeys that would bow down to them if they did anything, even after doing a entire 180 it still doesn't change the problems of the Kinect, Xbox Live gold, the creators themselves and to top it all of they really haven't got any good games coming for it besides CGI trailers...

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#12 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Blind Guardian, Elder Scrolls

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

there is nothing to forgive really.  I was already disappointed with Microsoft after my 360 got RROD so the whole incident involving DRM a few month back was just another reason for me to not like them and furthermore, Microsoft doing a 180 on their previous policies isn't going to change my opinion about them.

#13 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

hahahaha forgive M$.......haha

bb0.gif

#14 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

Never had to forgive them, while I think they're arrogant assholes their policies didn't really affect me much in the short term.

So I don't have a problem with them.... for now. 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#15 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Seriously, there is NOTHING stopping microsoft from putting the DRM Polocies back up after they have made a positive revenue through sales.

#16 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

I never liked their game systems in the first place...

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm never buying another Microsoft console. But I never intended to, anyways. I do use Windows 8 though, and I'm considering a Windows RT tablet.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#18 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

I actually see a lot of authentic brilliance in the architecture and capabilities of the x1. I also think the 360 was far and away the best console of the last gen overall.

The multimedia capabilities, the blu-ray, the ps4esque performance, the kinect 2, the os speed, actually haing a robust content plan, etc.

But... The way they went about trying to force gamers into some of he most abusive drm ever was very revealing in terms of what ms WANTS to do to you.

They just aren't in a position to force it -ESP when Sony used their evil ways as a counterpoint to sell off of. Lol

But ms has revealed their true hopes. They've taken one step back now, money to be followed by two steps forward later.

#19 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

No. 

I also don't like playstation anymore, after they made you pay for online. I think, next gen (after the wii u and ps4 and xbone), that if Nintendo simply releases a console with online features AS GOOD as the others and graphics AS GOOD, with free online, then Nintendo would have won that generation easily (3rd party wouldn't hurt, either).

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#20 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:39 AM

Still not buying X1. I´m having disc tray/reader issues with my 360, it sometimes crashes etc... don't have too much faith in a good X1 launch for sure. The PS4 just seems so much more appealing... it has more charm. It's cheaper, it has more power, it looks better, it's just.. appealing more for no real reason I guess. Maybe I just wanna try something new?

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!