TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

They should have said that as a reply to why they didn't include local multiplayer. "Wii U version is still the best, we used the time and effort to put in good uses of the gamepad instead of adding local MP". Something like that.

I think they said it was the shorter development time that caused it, which makes me believe that it will be patched in at a later date.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#22 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

I think they said it was the shorter development time that caused it, which makes me believe that it will be patched in at a later date.

All right, that might be true. I don't think it will be patched in later though, in that case they would have said so to make people buy the game.

#23 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Im geting this and disney infinity prolly luigi u too

#24 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

Im geting this and disney infinity prolly luigi u too

i want all of theez!!

#25 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:44 AM

Getting kinda interested in this.. I didnt enjoy Conviction at all but from what i heard this game will be "the perfect mix" between the original-trilogy and the new more "cinematic" way of playing action games.. Offline co-op would have been fun though.. Then again the games seems to have plenty of content on its own..

#26 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

Getting kinda interested in this.. I didnt enjoy Conviction at all but from what i heard this game will be "the perfect mix" between the original-trilogy and the new more "cinematic" way of playing action games.. Offline co-op would have been fun though.. Then again the games seems to have plenty of content on its own..

I really don't see the downside to a lack of offline coop. Everybody has the internet... so it's just the same. You play online with your friends and... it's the same!

#27 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

i now have this on order.

#28 LaserSWE

LaserSWE

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

I really don't see the downside to a lack of offline coop. Everybody has the internet... so it's just the same. You play online with your friends and... it's the same!

Its not the same because i actually have real friends that i hang out with. Im not much for online multiplayer. Multiplayer is about being in the same couch, having a good time!

#29 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

Its not the same because i actually have real friends that i hang out with. Im not much for online multiplayer. Multiplayer is about being in the same couch, having a good time!

Yeah I totally agree. I very rarely play online, I usually play co-op games with my girlfriend in the same room.

#30 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

Im the only person at my gamestop that got this on wii u :/ way to go sales! Lol

#31 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

okok

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: splinter cell blacklist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!