DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

You lost me at Rayman Legends will be the best selling on the Wii U. So it's going to sell better on a console with a 3.5 million userbase instead of a combined userbase of the PS3 and the 360 of 150 million. It's not even going to be close. I would wager that the Vita version has a decent chance of outselling the Wii U version.

It can happen.

If you look at the latest Sonic racing game, it goes Xbox 360 290K > Wii U 250K > PS3 250K > Vita.

Despite the difference in userbase the difference between Xbox 360 and Wii U is just 40K. And for a game like Rayman - which was once exclusive - there`s a chance it can beat the HD twins. Especially if you remember that it`s coming next to GTA V.

#22 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

It can happen.
If you look at the latest Sonic racing game, it goes Xbox 360 290K > Wii U 250K > PS3 250K > Vita.
Despite the difference in userbase the difference between Xbox 360 and Wii U is just 40K. And for a game like Rayman - which was once exclusive - there`s a chance it can beat the HD twins. Especially if you remember that it`s coming next to GTA V.

Didn't Sega say that the Wii U version sold the most, or was that combined with the 3DS sales and they just lumped the two together. I remember them saying it sold more on Nintendo.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#23 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Didn't Sega say that the Wii U version sold the most, or was that combined with the 3DS sales and they just lumped the two together. I remember them saying it sold more on Nintendo.

I honestly don`t remember reading anything nor anyone saying it.

#24 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

October= the Month of U 

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Just Dance 2014

Skylanders: Swap Force

Sonic Lost World (exclusive)

Batman: Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Wii Party U (exclusive)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (exclusive) 

(just realized how much better the October Wii U lineup is better than the PS4 launch lineup) 

Edited by RogueStatus28, 25 August 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#25 nintendofreak247

nintendofreak247

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario Bros.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

• Rayman Legends will most likely sell best on Wii U, and the Wii U version will be the preferred version in comparison to Xbox 360 and PS3. This will reinforce Ubisoft and Nintendo's relationship.

So far, this prediction has basically come true.

The Wii U version of Rayman Legends sits with a rating of 92.73 on GameRankings, pushing it ahead of the PS3 version by .35 points.

The Wii U version also managed to outsell the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC versions during its first week on the market.

However, any word on the condition of Ubisoft and Nintendo's relationship is still in the dark at the moment.

Posted Image

#26 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

October= the Month of U 

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Just Dance 2014

Skylanders: Swap Force

Sonic Lost World (exclusive)

Batman: Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Wii Party U (exclusive)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (exclusive) 

(just realized how much better the October Wii U lineup is better than the PS4 launch lineup) 

Nintendo should make a trailer at the start of every month to show what games are coming out in that specific month.

That`s a pretty good month!
Had no idea JS 2014 was around the corner. Hope this sells better on Wii U than JD 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!