Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Nintendo's pre-TGS game show is going live in about 45 minutes...anybody wanna watch?

Where to watch:
http://gamerant.com/...nt-jeff-103859/
http://nintendo3dsbl...conference-2011
http://www.3dsbuzz.c...d-up-live-blog/ http://www.nintendo....2011/index.html

If anybody else has any other place to watch the show, feel free to post it in a comment below.

Edited by Gamecollector44, 12 September 2011 - 06:26 PM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#2 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

3DS Buzz has a live blog, Nintendo's Japanese website is streaming and they're also streaming from Ustream and NicoNico Live.

http://www.3dsbuzz.c...d-up-live-blog/
http://www.nintendo....2011/index.html

Nintendo one has link to Ustream and NicoNico

EDIT: BTW, anyone up for chat? :P

Edited by Gin Kamiya, 12 September 2011 - 06:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks for the links. :) And yeah, I'll come to the chat. xD

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

I'll just get the high lites on the 'big things' when I wake up tomorrow, I got to go to bed.

#5 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

Well, it's over.

First thing is first: OMG! Pink 3DS! Like why do I always get my consoles too early to get these pretty colors? T_T

Oh well... My Aqua Blue 3DS is sparkly enough for me. lol ^_^

Otherwise, the conference was alright. I've never played a Dragon Hunter game so all of the news of that has had no effect on me. (Not that I hate the series, I'm just not knowledgeable of whether it looks good or not.)

Just happy to see them showing Animal Crossing and Paper Mario. Unfortunately, neither got a release date. And it looks like Animal Crossing 3DS, once again, slips by without getting any real information. I'm getting tired of this...

Mario Tennis looks nice! I'm glad that they're bringing the series to the 3DS. But it doesn't look like Camelot designed an RPG with it this time (or they just haven't revealed it?).

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#6 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

I missed most of the conference while I was at a kung-fu lesson. But the only announcement I really wanted to get out of this conference was that of a new Yoshi game... and it didn't happen.

This displeases Twilight Sparkle.

Posted Image

#7 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

I was wrong... They showed AC:3DS in the end.

Looks like they gave extra information on these first party titles: Super Mario Land 3D (a whole Iwata Asks segment), Mario Kart 7 (seemed to be the director (?) of MK talking about the game), Fire Emblem (didn't look like much info was given), Animal Crossing (a whole interview type segment - not sure what it was exactly), and also Luigi's Mansion 2 (lots of footage, but I don't know if much info was given verbally, I didn't have my volume up too loud).

Edited by Envy, 12 September 2011 - 09:17 PM.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#8 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:29 AM

What did you guys think of Nintendo's conference? More happy or saddened?
They have new trailers for most-anticipated games like, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Land 3D, Paper Mario, and Mario Tennis.

[media][media][/media]
[media][media][/media]
Are you guys even more excited for these games now?

Also, if you want to view the links that don't appear as vidoes, just highlite it then google search it. their not appearing as videos because I have too many media files. Ignore the [media] part. <_<

Edited by nintendo3DS, 13 September 2011 - 04:37 AM.

#9 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

I was very pleased with it, the thing was meant for Japanese audiences so some the games shown were really meant for them. But the announcement of Monster Hunter 4 was big for me, since i played a little bit of tri and love it (sorry I am addicted to it sad my disc is mess up so i can't go any further). The new things you could do in that trailer was just so different from the Monster Hunter I have seen. The gundam got my interest when I saw characters from the shows i watch in cartoon network like Mobile Fighter Gundam, Gundam Seed, and the series that got me into it Gundam Wing. Learning about Fire emblem got me hyper since I always wanted to play one ( thanks to SSBB and the epic characters like Marth and my favorite Ike). Learning more about Kid Icarus Uprising the game I have been waiting for, and finding out Dark Pit will/could be in the story. (a lot of great hero have a dark version, it simply is tradition.) Seeing some new things of Skyward sword and learning it could take up to 100 hours to complete. I was surprise to see the characters of G-force in an ad for Monster Hunter Tri-G and kind off laugh. Another part I liked was when Harada came flying through the window and headbutt Ono in the process, while still getting a streetpass during the Tekken ad, I was just laugh my butt off.

I was pleased with the show there were games I wanted that were shown and can't wait to play were there. Now time for the Tokyo Game Show.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#10 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:36 AM

I'm relatively pleased with the announcements from the conference. Mario Tennis was a nice surprise, and it looks as if it will be a good game. The second circle pad sounds like it'll be a reasonable price, at around £10. I feared it would come out at much more than that.The only real disappointment for me, was the lack of Yoshi from the conference. I hope he'll make his way onto the 3DS before too long.

#11 Peach Bloom

Peach Bloom

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:elviswjr
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, MLP:FiM, Adventure Time

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

I didn't get to see the conference itself but I saw the trailers afterwards. The only thing that really interested me was the announcement of Monster Hunter 4. The Project Mirai game was also an interesting surprise but I don't expect it to make it out of Japan so no use getting excited about it.

F1jKB.gif

#12 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Amazing. I thought it was good with everything there was... But then... it came...

FIRE EMBLEM!

Just... Just Fire Emblem. Probably my favorite Nintendo Franchise, especially after what the trailer showed. Team Attacks, an Overworld and a more Anime-esque style? It will be AWESOME!

That and the new Dynasty Warriors are the main things as to what's convincing me that the 3DS is killer. Also, Tekken ad = win.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#13 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

I thought it was good. They're putting a strong focus in the system and it's products. I'm sure investors will have a change of heart after the holiday season. Skyward Sword is proving to be more and more awesome every time I see new content.

Nintendo are making some moves!

Edited by dagwood dang, 13 September 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#14 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

I missed it (which sucks) but I have heard about some of the things they showed at the conference and I think the addon was pretty cool looking. (I'm glad there is no redesign)

Edited by GameCube, 13 September 2011 - 03:42 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#15 juanpa899

juanpa899

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Fandom:
    EVERYTHING!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

Man, The 3DS is really burning a hole in my wallet very fast.

#16 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Man, I really need a 3DS.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#17 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Man, I really need a 3DS.

Yes, yes you do. And when you get one you had better give me your friend code.
Posted Image

#18 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Man, The 3DS is really burning a hole in my wallet very fast.

But before it does that, we have to wait...and wait... and wait...

Reminds me all too much of the DS. Fortunately, we're getting Mario Kart 7 before the one year mark. Still taking way too long for it to come out, though. (I mention Mario Kart because the extent of Nintendo games we have right now aren't really great for multiplayer. MK is. It should have been a launch title)

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#19 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

Yes, yes you do. And when you get one you had better give me your friend code.

I'm plannng to buy a Wii first, though. And yes, I'll give you my friend code when I have one.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nintendo, game show, TGS, Tokyo Game Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!