• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Level up your wonderful ones. The more you have, and the more that are platinum level, the more special moves and morphs you unlock.

Ok stupid question so I need to be switching between leaders?  So to say you get different sword guys and what not.

#62 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Ok stupid question so I need to be switching between leaders?  So to say you get different sword guys and what not.

They will get points any time the participate in an action, so, team attacks, wonder liners, throws, recruiting others... etc.

But yeah, making them the leader greatly expediates the process, so does making them go on the rides (via wonder liner) in 2b.

But bomb + wonder liner spam upgrades super fast.

Whos king of the jungle?
Spoiler

Thats right XD.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#63 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

They will get points any time the participate in an action, so, team attacks, wonder liners, throws, recruiting others... etc.

But yeah, making them the leader greatly expediates the process, so does making them go on the rides (via wonder liner) in 2b.

But bomb + wonder liner spam upgrades super fast.

Whos king of the jungle?

Spoiler

Thats right XD.

wow just wow

OK next dumb question, what am I suppose to buy from the market that will stop my battery gauge from going so low so fast?

#64 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

wow just wow

OK next dumb question, what am I suppose to buy from the market that will stop my battery gauge from going so low so fast?

Nothing I know of slows usage, but there is a speed charger custom block that doubles the recharge rate, cakes can refill the gauge and you will have 99 of all of those in no time.

Unite tent instantly refills the gauge, and begins 'overfilling'. Unite tent can be used instantly after taunting by rapid tapping y.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#65 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Nothing I know of slows usage, but there is a speed charger custom block that doubles the recharge rate, cakes can refill the gauge and you will have 99 of all of those in no time.

Unite tent instantly refills the gauge, and begins 'overfilling'. Unite tent can be used instantly after taunting by rapid tapping y.

So, a bit off topic 3Dude, do you think Wonderful 101 will ever get DLC. Would be cool in my books.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#66 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

So, a bit off topic 3Dude, do you think Wonderful 101 will ever get DLC. Would be cool in my books.

Nope. This is a complete game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#67 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Played it for the first time yesterday.  Kinda Chaotic.  I think as I play it more, I'll like it.  the comparisons to Pikmin as a fighting game are fair- and it does have that same "charm."

#68 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

the comparisons to Pikmin as a fighting game are fair

Nope. Keep playing.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#69 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Played it for the first time yesterday.  Kinda Chaotic.  I think as I play it more, I'll like it.  the comparisons to Pikmin as a fighting game are fair- and it does have that same "charm."

Not totally sure it's what you mean but if you are feeling this game is like pikmin your doing something wrong.

#70 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Finally beaten...32 hours. And lots more to play before 100%. Wonderful, crazy, over the top and truly unique. Must have for every open minded videogame lover.

I really really loved playing through this game. It's a gamersgame.... Gamejournalists just had a quick run through but trying to achieve better runs is so much fun.! I'm sure almost no journalist completed it fully and maybe only as a quick runthrough...which is a shame, resulting in a 7,4 metacritic...Which itself is still good.

The 12 hours playthrough comments are RIDICULUS. I spend more than 32 and skipped a lot of stuff.also, the 'this is another Pikmin game' could not be further from the truth.

Famitsu rewarded that with 38/40, it has Robots, shootmup levels and lots of crazy stuff.....this is a loveletter to Japanese Arcade style gaming with really fun inputs, and as suchs I really dont understand that Japan sales are soooo slow.

Sometimes the inputs fail or is the goal of a scene not directly evident, thus resulting in game-overs, but your next try will surely be better.

Reaching Pure Platinum takes a lot of time!

I'd rate this game wit a 9,5 for being so much fun, that the negatives are quickly forgotten. Although some other games (GTA5) are more highly appreciated, i'm sure that when we look back in over 10 years we'll think of most games as just another reboot while W101 will stand on its own shoulders.

Oh, and having played this game....I say, Team Wonderful should create the next Starfox! Who's with me?

Edited by Lupaie, 06 October 2013 - 09:30 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!