• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

I have heard nothing about it. Basically fell off the earth. What's going on with it why hasn't there been any announcements about it lately

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

They said a while ago it was moved to fall.

794144.png?13383682

#3 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:19 AM

It was delayed to the end of September and beginning of October.

There's already a recent thread about this.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#4 kokkeman

kokkeman

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

The Wii u needs a hype, something hardware/os can do that will blow everyone away. It could also be a new ip but one that will bring jawdropping gameplay and graphics. Or something like crossplay on 3ds or all 3ds games also play on wii u or use 3ds as a second gamepad , bringing more interconnection between the N systems. Nintendo had a year to hype and marketing it and they did diddely sht. They have to make a stand!

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

The Wii u needs a hype, something hardware/os can do that will blow everyone away. It could also be a new ip but one that will bring jawdropping gameplay and graphics. Or something like crossplay on 3ds or all 3ds games also play on wii u or use 3ds as a second gamepad , bringing more interconnection between the N systems. Nintendo had a year to hype and marketing it and they did diddely sht. They have to make a stand!

There already is a stand. I got a stand with my Wii U deluxe.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Oh, you... colon3smiley.png

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

You're aware of what hype is, right?

Expectations building high and excitement.
After that a massive crash when the excitement and your expectations are crushed into the basement of hell by the realisation that reality is completely different.
Nintendo did that very well with the Wii U.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

I got 2 stands.

#9 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

What they really need to do is pump out say Mario kart or smash brothers 3-4 weeks after zelda. Then at least every other month have a decent exclusive from a 3rd party to keep owners interested between 1st party releases. But I honestly don't see it happening and a lot of people with either trade in their wii u towards ps4 or xbone, or just skip wii u all together and go straight to one of the other consoles.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

What they really need to do is pump out say Mario kart or smash brothers 3-4 weeks after zelda. Then at least every other month have a decent exclusive from a 3rd party to keep owners interested between 1st party releases. But I honestly don't see it happening and a lot of people with either trade in their wii u towards ps4 or xbone, or just skip wii u all together and go straight to one of the other consoles.

If those people who bought a Wii U for third party exclusives really care about exclusives, they're not interested in trading in a Wii U for a P4 or X1.
If those people who bought a Wii U for Nintendo games at all, they're not goign to trade the console in for anything, because they're still getting what they bought it for.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I think Nintendo needs to just focus on revitalizing exclusives like a star fox, kid Icarus(3ds was kool now imagine hd),wave race, pilot wings, f-zero, etc. and top it off with the expected games like a Zelda,Mario's and we have a killer system. I'm very satisfied with my wii u since its giving me exactly what I want(at least now, launch was a drag) with that said about the exclusives I would also think Nintendo is or should be making new franchises like X, a follow up to games like Last story would be awesome, or the long awaited Miyamoto game. To me it certainly feels good to be a Nintendo fan since the tide is turning games are slated to come out and hopefully they keep coming out.

#12 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

If those people who bought a Wii U for third party exclusives really care about exclusives, they're not interested in trading in a Wii U for a P4 or X1.
If those people who bought a Wii U for Nintendo games at all, they're not goign to trade the console in for anything, because they're still getting what they bought it for.

True but some people get frustrated when they have to wait months and months between releases and in the mean time will go looking for other games to play, in other words other consoles. Because wii u has no 3rd party support weather it be exclusive or not wouldn't matter.

Edited by cannonshane, 03 September 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

True but some people get frustrated when they have to wait months and months between releases and in the mean time will go looking for other games to play, in other words other consoles. Because wii u has no 3rd party support weather it be exclusive or not wouldn't matter.

You lose at least 50% of your investment if you buy the console and then trade it in for another, only to later on re-buy it again.
It's good these people don't run companies.
A little patience goes a long way.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#14 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Oh yeah true that, I'm in the same mentality as you. But plenty of people aren't.

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!