#1 Leland

Leland

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:42 AM

Interesting read:

http://www.gamesindu...-from-3d-gaming

As someone who lost about $100 dollars in digital games when my backpack was stolen, I was happy to see Nintendo get called out for their horrible drm policy in the first part of the Q&A.

#2 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:16 AM

I agree strongly with their vision on handheld gaming as opposed to Sony's. Handheld experiences and home console experiences are diferent and should be threated differently. A handheld can never be the same as a console, and the Vita was basically strifing to be a PS3 with a 5" screen. The 3DS was designed to be a standalone system that is meant to be taken everywhere you go.

No sig.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

The Wii U may have accounts, but everything is still locked to hardware at the end of the day.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

I'm glad they're still going to do 3D gaming. Looking forward to the account system too. I've downloaded around $100 worth of eShop games and I'd hate to lose them.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#5 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

What bugs me people act like the 3d was the only selling point for the 3ds when nintendo themselves said that 3d was only PART of the equation 3d was not the only thing the system brought to the table.  it had improved graphic over the original ds and it also introduce the eshop.  street fighter 3d was a great title with the 3d on or off and the same with RE.  This is just a cheaper option that consumers who want great game and don't care for 3d can go.  It is not like nintendo is forcing us to buy a 2ds.

Edited by Thugbrown, 29 August 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2DS, 3D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!