• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'm not saying that Forza and Driveclub are bad, but it doesn't differentiate the two systems. I don't want to play a game full of quick-time events, and Knack looks really boring to me. If they have a demo at a retailer when it launches I'll try it out, but it did not convince me to get a PS4. Titanfall is coming out on PC and 360, so you still don't have a reason to upgrade. Infamous does look good, but that comes out in March, which will be a break in the post-launch drought that every console has.
The future for all 3 consoles look bright: Final Fantasy 14 and Kingdom Hearts 3 look good, as well as Bayonetta 2 and X. But those titles are going to be a year or two after the launch of the 8th gen systems.
Out of curiosity, where did you play the PS4 and Xbox 1? E3?

The point is both Forza and DriveClub are great games and there is nothing like them on the Wii U now or anything similar on the horizon. Most of the games mentioned have quick time events and as for Knack its far from boring. You obviously don't like platform games like Mario, Sonic, Ratchet &Clank, Jak &Daxter if you think Knack is boring. Then there are games like Killzone, Killer Instinct, Ryse Son Of Rome, Rezogun etc. which are exclusive to those consoles. As for Titanfall unless you have a high end PC its best played on the Xbox One. Its not going to be as good on the 360.

The launch line up as well as the forth coming games look great on both consoles and the Wii U is going to have stiff competition. Not to mention the user interface, social aspects and online structure is going to be far better on the PS4 and Xbox One compared to the Wii U. Reggie was obviously smoking something he shouldn't have been when he made those comments. I think he should focus on the Wii U and improve the experience of playing games on that before criticising the competition. Nintendo is still in the dark ages in many ways.

As for where I played the games I went to Gamescom in Germany last week.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 31 August 2013 - 09:44 AM.

#42 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

The point is both Forza and DriveClub are great games and there is nothing like them on the Wii U now or anything similar on the horizon. Most of the games mentioned have quick time events and as for Knack its far from boring. You obviously don't like platform games like Mario, Sonic, Ratchet &Clank, Jak &Daxter if you think Knack is boring. Then there are games like Killzone, Killer Instinct, Ryse Son Of Rome, Rezogun etc. which are exclusive to those consoles. As for Titanfall unless you have a high end PC its best played on the Xbox One. Its not going to be as good on the 360.

The launch line up as well as the forth coming games look great on both consoles and the Wii U is going to have stiff competition. Not to mention the user interface, social aspects and online structure is going to be far better on the PS4 and Xbox One compared to the Wii U. Reggie was obviously smoking something he shouldn't have been when he made those comments. I think he should focus on the Wii U and improve the experience of playing games on that before criticising the competition. Nintendo is still in the dark ages in many ways.

As for where I played the games I went to Gamescom in Germany last week.

The games may have quicktime events, but that's not the entire base of the gameplay, unlike Ryse. I actually love Mario and Sonic games, so you just made assumptions based on an opinion. Not many people are going to get a PS4/Xbox 1 for the next gen versions of Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, etc. because they can play it on systems they already own. If they wanted the best possible experience they would already have a PC for gaming. They don't care if Titanfall or Battlefield isn't as good on Xbox 1 than 360, because they don't want to spend $560 when they could just spend $60 and still get a good experience. Driveclub isn't even a good example because Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS3.

The problem with the PS4 and Xbox 1 launch lineup is that almost all of the games are multiplats (most of them being late might I add), while the Wii U is getting most of those multiplats as well as more exclusive games, not to mention it's $100-$200 cheaper.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 31 August 2013 - 10:37 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#43 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

Big words coming from a company that still can't convince me to buy a Wii U post-launch, because their library was not only "meh" at launch, but is still going to be "meh" for the foreseeable future.

Like I said before.

I hate it.

HATE IT

when people do not read the whole. BUCKING. THREAD.

This is why.

People come in, say the same stupid thing 500 other people have said and been corrected in saying.

Please.

PLEASE

READ. THE. BUCKING. THREAD.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#44 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

I dont like this kind of Nintendo pr.

I much prefer humble respectful Nintendo.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#45 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

But tell me, would you buy a Blu-Ray player to watch a "digitally remastered" Disney classic, when you already have it readily available (on DVD, since that's much more comparable)? Would saying "No" mean that you're no longer a "true Disney fan"?

You can get a Bluray player for $60. That's less than a PS4 game.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#46 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Readthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethread

If you read the thread. How did you miss this on page 1?

He didn't attack them at all. He said he personally thought their lineup was meh. that's the only (semi-)negative comment about them he made. The rest of the time he talked about the Wii U, which is part of HIS company.

If I remember correctly, MicroSony have both attacked Nintendo and each other much more blatantly.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#47 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Wow, so many idiots in here it is unreal. Like xWydrAx has been screaming in the whole thread, he didnt attack the other companies. He stated that the competitions launch line up is "meh" compared to the CURRENT/FUTURE line up. Not once did he mention the Wii U launch games. He is saying you will get better value buying a wii u and experiencing the CURRENT/FUTURE titles than forking out $100+ more dollars on a system with nothing but "MEH" launch titles.  Like a few others who can read have said, the launch line up titles are multiplatform and also being made for PS3/60. So why even upgrade? I never bought a PS3 because all their games except MGS4 were "meh"...

#48 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

Like xWydrAx has been screaming in the whole thread

Hehe :P

You can just "WydrA btw. I just use the x's cause just WydrA is taken :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#49 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

Lmao

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by LinkKennedy, 31 August 2013 - 01:26 PM.

#50 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hehe :P
You can just "WydrA btw. I just use the x's cause just WydrA is taken :P

lol i just copied and pasted.
I know I plan to buy all the upcoming games for WiiU. Not all at once but I will get them. Non of the competition has games that would convince me to purchase. I know my brother wants a PS4 but he wants it just to have one not because of the launch games lol.

#51 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

Readthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethreadreadthethread
If you read the thread. How did you miss this on page 1?

Look kid, thats your hair brained interpretation of what he 'meant'. And its a pretty crappy psychotically defensive one. Calm down, stop screaming at every body who voices an opinion, and stop cramming your bs revisionist garbage down everybodies throats.

Just because I dont agree with your frothing viewpoint DOES NOT mean I didnt read what was said.

“It’s all about the games. The competitive systems have announced their launch lineups. I’m allowed to say ‘Meh,"

This kind of garbage is sony/ms/sega pr, and the kind Nintendo is historically above. I DONT CARE that he wasnt talking about comparing respective launch line ups. I DONT CARE what he went on to state after words, none of it alters or affects the context of what bothers me.

I CARE, about the respect he showed the competition, and it was below the Nintendo high road standard.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#52 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

Look kid, thats your hair brained interpretation of what he 'meant'. And its a pretty crappy psychotically defensive one. Calm down, stop screaming at every body who voices an opinion, and stop cramming your bs revisionist garbage down everybodies throats.

Just because I dont agree with your frothing viewpoint DOES NOT mean I didnt read what was said.

“It’s all about the games. The competitive systems have announced their launch lineups. I’m allowed to say ‘Meh,"

This kind of garbage is sony/ms/sega pr, and the kind Nintendo is historically above. I DONT CARE that he wasnt talking about comparing respective launch line ups. I DONT CARE what he went on to state after words, none of it alters or affects the context of what bothers me.

I CARE, about the respect he showed the competition, and it was below the Nintendo high road standard.

First of al know one said I was a kid. Just because I don't don't agree which your opinion and don't act exactly like you (thank goodness) doesn't mean I'm a kid. talk about  hypocrisy.

I'm, not saying you didn't read the thread because you didn't agree with me. I'm saying you didn't read it because you completely ignored what I and everyone else has said this entire time. And repeated a comment that I'd already responded to. People posting what was posted on page 1 repeatedly doesn't help crap. All you're doing us in circles. If you read the bucking thread properly you should have seen someone said almost exactly what you said. If you read the bucking thread properly you would have seen I responded.

Is the next logical step not to respond to me? Why the heck would you repeat what someone just said. You're not adding to the discussion you're setting it back two pages.

I was NOT screaming at everyone who has an opinion. I was"screaming" (it wasn't screaming) at the people, like you who refused to take the time to read the thread properly and would rather just blurt out whatever unoriginal thought pops into your head first. I am not "screaming" at you however, because apparently, anyone who dares to so much as raise their voice above a whisper is a revisionist according to ythe ever-so-educated opinion of the man who refuses to even attempt (sorry for using italics, I suppose this is revisionist me coming out again)to use apostrophes.

Now on topic. The only reason you guys give a crap in my opinion is because he said the word "meh". If he had said "Are personally appealing to me, and I feel many others." Everyone would have agreed because it's so much more politically correct.

I personally commend him for saying meh. Buck political correctness (at such a high level).

Also, he didn't directly insult ANYONE. He didn't even say any of the games were BAD, he just said the lineup was. For all we know, he could have meant that there simply weren't MANY good games coming to the systems. Or maybe his meaning was even more tame and he was simply suggesting that the number of good games coming to the systems would not be able to compare to the number of good games on the Wi U by the time all those games were out, especially when comparing price points.

In other words this comment is much too bucking general for my interpretation to be any more "hair-brained" than mine.

*drops mike*

EXIT STAGE LEFT

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#53 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

First of al know one said I was a kid. Just because I don't don't agree which your opinion and don't act exactly like you (thank goodness) doesn't mean I'm a kid. talk about hypocrisy.
I'm, not saying you didn't read the thread because you didn't agree with me. I'm saying you didn't read it because you completely ignored what I and everyone else has said this entire time. And repeated a comment that I'd already responded to. People posting what was posted on page 1 repeatedly doesn't help crap. All you're doing us in circles. If you read the bucking thread properly you should have seen someone said almost exactly what you said. If you read the bucking thread properly you would have seen I responded.
Is the next logical step not to respond to me? Why the heck would you repeat what someone just said. You're not adding to the discussion you're setting it back two pages.
I was NOT screaming at everyone who has an opinion. I was"screaming" (it wasn't screaming) at the people, like you who refused to take the time to read the thread properly and would rather just blurt out whatever unoriginal thought pops into your head first. I am not "screaming" at you however, because apparently, anyone who dares to so much as raise their voice above a whisper is a revisionist according to ythe ever-so-educated opinion of the man who refuses to even attempt (sorry for using italics, I suppose this is revisionist me coming out again)to use apostrophes.

Now on topic. The only reason you guys give a crap in my opinion is because he said the word "meh". If he had said "Are personally appealing to me, and I feel many others." Everyone would have agreed because it's so much more politically correct.
I personally commend him for saying meh. Buck political correctness (at such a high level).
Also, he didn't directly insult ANYONE. He didn't even say any of the games were BAD, he just said the lineup was. For all we know, he could have meant that there simply weren't MANY good games coming to the systems. Or maybe his meaning was even more tame and he was simply suggesting that the number of good games coming to the systems would not be able to compare to the number of good games on the Wi U by the time all those games were out, especially when comparing price points.
In other words this comment is much too bucking general for my interpretation to be any more "hair-brained" than mine.
*drops mike*
EXIT STAGE LEFT

What the hell is this hot garbage?

The first paragraph is a rambling mess full of fractured sentences turgid assumptions, and vacous logic.... And its REPEATED FIVE TIMES.

Kid, think about what you are going to write before you start hammering on the keyboard.

NO ONE HAS SAID THE SAME EXACT THING AS ME, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, you have neither the vocabulary nor the comprehension to do it.

I never, NEVER, NOT ONCE, used or implied the word 'insult' or 'attack'. You know, like that guy you are claiming said 'the same exact thing as me'

I NEVER, stated, or implied he said the line up was 'bad' (which by the way, meh is a statement expressing boredom or apathy, he called Sony's and ms's line up boring, quit being a frothing tool.)

I NEVER stated whether I agreed or disagreed with his assertion.

I DID STATE that I dont care about ANY of that garbage you keep trying to put in my mouth. I DONT CARE.

I DID STATE, that I didnt like the fact he didnt pay the competition the respect Nintendo historically does, and engaged in comparative pr, that nintendo has historically stayed above.

YES, THATS RIGHT, that last little aside, that you only 'think' I have a problem with, and then dismissed to once again cluelessy persue everything else and the kitchen sink, IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY STATING I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

that 'political correctness' you state is so trivial has been Nintendo's most defined pr posture since they started. Nintendo has ALWAYS been above the petty nonsense of their competitors, and ALWAYS treated them with the utmost respect, even when they were acting like kids throwing a temper tantrum in comparison, Nintendo, always, ALWAYS, took the high road. I CARE ABOUT THAT. I WILL NOT 'BUCK IT'.

Can you understand me now?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#54 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

This is business, other companies attack each other with a lot worse than just giving an honest opinion about a each other's products.

The business world would be boring if everyone was just neutral or "humble and respectful" of their rivals.

Edited by Hunter, 01 September 2013 - 03:04 AM.

#55 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

This is business, other companies attack each other with a lot worse than just giving an honest opinion about a rival's products.

The business world would be boring if everyone was just neutral or "humble and respectful" of their rivals.

No shift sherlock. (heh, keyboard pun)

That is historically, the way Nintendo has always been. Its a very, very, very, unique thing about them. And when they are the ONLY ONES doing it that way, while their jeering smearing competitors go down in flames around them (Sega, Atari, commador, possibly the Xbox division if valueact gets their way) Its not boring at all.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#56 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Nintendo hasn't been acting like itself recently, at least on the PR side of things.

They barely ever acknowledge their competitors existence, and when they do they are usually very humble about it, saying things like: "I believe that our console will have enough quality content to compete with the competitors offering" instead of outright saying that their launch lineup is "meh".

It sure is bold, but it's getting them a lot of the wrong sort of publicity, the kind of publicity normally reserved Nintendo's competitors.

What the hell is this hot garbage?

The first paragraph is a rambling mess full of fractured sentences turgid assumptions, and vacous logic.... And its REPEATED FIVE TIMES.

Kid, think about what you are going to write before you start hammering on the keyboard.

NO ONE HAS SAID THE SAME EXACT THING AS ME, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, you have neither the vocabulary nor the comprehension to do it.

I never, NEVER, NOT ONCE, used or implied the word 'insult' or 'attack'. You know, like that guy you are claiming said 'the same exact thing as me'

I NEVER, stated, or implied he said the line up was 'bad' (which by the way, meh is a statement expressing boredom or apathy, he called Sony's and ms's line up boring, quit being a frothing tool.)

I NEVER stated whether I agreed or disagreed with his assertion.

I DID STATE that I dont care about ANY of that garbage you keep trying to put in my mouth. I DONT CARE.

I DID STATE, that I didnt like the fact he didnt pay the competition the respect Nintendo historically does, and engaged in comparative pr, that nintendo has historically stayed above.

YES, THATS RIGHT, that last little aside, that you only 'think' I have a problem with, and then dismissed to once again cluelessy persue everything else and the kitchen sink, IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY STATING I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

that 'political correctness' you state is so trivial has been Nintendo's most defined pr posture since they started. Nintendo has ALWAYS been above the petty nonsense of their competitors, and ALWAYS treated them with the utmost respect, even when they were acting like kids throwing a temper tantrum in comparison, Nintendo, always, ALWAYS, took the high road. I CARE ABOUT THAT. I WILL NOT 'BUCK IT'.

Can you understand me now?

I hate it when you have to use capitals to get your point across, and point out the main points in your argument (that have usually been ignored until then).

Capslock is cruise control for cool. lol.

But lower case is more classy.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#57 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

The games may have quicktime events, but that's not the entire base of the gameplay, unlike Ryse. I actually love Mario and Sonic games, so you just made assumptions based on an opinion. Not many people are going to get a PS4/Xbox 1 for the next gen versions of Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, etc. because they can play it on systems they already own. If they wanted the best possible experience they would already have a PC for gaming. They don't care if Titanfall or Battlefield isn't as good on Xbox 1 than 360, because they don't want to spend $560 when they could just spend $60 and still get a good experience. Driveclub isn't even a good example because Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS3.
The problem with the PS4 and Xbox 1 launch lineup is that almost all of the games are multiplats (most of them being late might I add), while the Wii U is getting most of those multiplats as well as more exclusive games, not to mention it's $100-$200 cheaper.

First of all there are people like my self who do want the best possible experience but refuse to spend money on upgrading a PC or to use an inferior and poor OS like Windows and rather use a Mac with OS X. As for the the launch line up being mostly multi platform games the major launch releases on both consoles are exclusive to them. As for DriveClub its a far better game then Gran Turismo 6. At the end of the day there is plenty of quality gaming experiences only available on the PS4 and Xbox One at launch and plenty of potential both in the near and long term. The gameplay it experience is also much better with better UI, better social and sharing options, better controllers etc. For someone who cannot afford the new consoles fair enough but those who can would be better off upgrading.

#58 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

First of all there are people like my self who do want the best possible experience but refuse to spend money on upgrading a PC or to use an inferior and poor OS like Windows and rather use a Mac with OS X. As for the the launch line up being mostly multi platform games the major launch releases on both consoles are exclusive to them. As for DriveClub its a far better game then Gran Turismo 6. At the end of the day there is plenty of quality gaming experiences only available on the PS4 and Xbox One at launch and plenty of potential both in the near and long term. The gameplay it experience is also much better with better UI, better social and sharing options, better controllers etc. For someone who cannot afford the new consoles fair enough but those who can would be better off upgrading.

First of all, a PC with the same specs as a Mac is a lot less expensive, and Windows is the best OS for gaming, and it's just as capable for anything else. Secondly, the launch dates for the systems are still after the launch dates for the third party games, with the exception of Watch Dogs. A few days will make a huge difference: we saw this with games like Black Ops 2 on Wii U which launched only a few days later than the other versions. Lastly, the Wii U has more exclusive games than the PS4/Xbox 1 do this holiday season, and it will keep coming with exclusives while the PS4/Xbox 1 are in their post-launch drought, which you seem to think won't happen, yet it does with every system in the past in recent memory.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#59 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Compared to the Wii U launch titles it's 1000x better.

#60 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Compared to the Wii U launch titles it's 1000x better.

How many times has it been said that he wasn't comparing it to the Wii U's launch?

KtOSpy7.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!