Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

We all know the PS6 is the better console.The UI for the PS6 is incredible, the brain probes they use in it makes it so natural.
It's the best console I've played.

yes, like gamejunkie, I am a time traveller with experience of yet released consoles.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#42 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

We all know the PS6 is the better console.The UI for the PS6 is incredible, the brain probes they use in it makes it so natural.
It's the best console I've played.

yes, like gamejunkie, I am a time traveller with experience of yet released consoles.

Lol. Time traveler my ass. Everyone knows brain probes will be so PS5.

PS5 brain probes are the biggest gimmick since the gamepad.

#43 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

Lol. Time traveler my ass. Everyone knows brain probes will be so PS5.

PS5 brain probes are the biggest gimmick since the gamepad.

I don't know about that, I liked the brain probes.

But I feel like they really didn't quite perfect them in the PS5, they're so much better on the PS6, it just feels so much more fluid and you don't get that stinging in your head after using it.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#44 Charlymike101

Charlymike101

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I know it seams to say then you must wait before you buying any new console just to look cool.

#45 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

i would buy when the price is lowered with the wind waker bundle.... its a no brainer in my opinion. its staggering the amount of games coming out for Wii U in the next 3 months. if anyone calls themself a gamer and cant find a quality 2-3 games to play on Wii U for the rest of the year.... im calling you out!

#46 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

We all know the PS6 is the better console.The UI for the PS6 is incredible, the brain probes they use in it makes it so natural.It's the best console I've played.yes, like gamejunkie, I am a time traveller with experience of yet released consoles.

That just shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge regards the PS4. You obviously have not been following the various news and articles on the Internet regards the PS4. Also like I said I have played games on it and I have seen the UI first hand.

"It's not just about the games"

Actually, these are systems built to PLAY video games. And the Wii U is already pretty user friendly- It's about as user friendly as user friendly gets, at least that's what i've figured from my decent amount of time with it.

It's nice to see people show their opinions without swearing once and a while. :)

You're just simplifying things and not looking at the big picture. Its not just about the games but about the whole experience when playing those games both locally and online. The Wii U in particular is missing several options and features due Nintendo being behind the times and being stubborn rather then listening to what gamers want and what makes sense for those people who are going to use their console and play games on it.

You do realize you keep saying 'the experience will be better', but then provide absolutely no reason, evidence, or argument why. And many of your actual 'arguments' are similarly lacking in nature. Thats why you keep getting torn up. Not necessarily because of what your opinion is, but how you are expressing it.My opinion, is that it is indeed all about the games. I already have PLENTY of media devices that can do almost all of the garbage ps4 and xbone are trying to shove down my throat, and considerably better. But when it comes to games, they all suck compared to consoles, because consoles are 'all about the games'.And as far as the console games are concerned..... This gen was a putrid disgusting, liquid stream of defecation compared to its predecessor. Now, more than ever, we need to focus on the games, before its too late.What you are describing this increased focus on 'non gaming experience', is not sounding good at ALL to someone with my values.

In which case you not only do not understand what I am trying to say nor do you understand what the PS4 and Xbox One bring to the table. In fact you and others are contradicting your selves by dismissing those consoles when others claim not to know anything about the consoles. Also its not just about the games but how the features and experience on these consoles allow you participate in those game playing experiences. I have a Wii U because I want to play the first party franchises but I sure as hell would not rely on the Wii U being my one and only console.

#47 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

That just shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge regards the PS4. You obviously have not been following the various news and articles on the Internet regards the PS4. Also like I said I have played games on it and I have seen the UI first hand.

Probably because Sony consoles don't interest me because they've been abysmal for the past 15 years.
They lack games I care about, like the Wii U lacks games you care about.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#48 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

If I had a penny for the times Gamejunkie has said the word "experience" and other PR mumbo jumbo, I'd be rich.

Anyway, now is definitely the time to buy a Wii U. Forget about the other consoles. Most of their launch games will be found on current gen consoles and they'll no doubt have the same droughts virtually all consoles experience after launch.

#49 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

You're just simplifying things and not looking at the big picture. Its not just about the games but about the whole experience when playing those games both locally and online. The Wii U in particular is missing several options and features due Nintendo being behind the times and being stubborn rather then listening to what gamers want and what makes sense for those people who are going to use their console and play games on it.

No one as of today has seen the UI "first hand", unless you're a PS4 engineer or developer (which have limited access to it), which makes me doubt that you've had a PS4 in your hands.

There we go again, "the PS4 has a better features", "the Wii U is missing features", yet you can name exactly.. none? What am I missing here? Are you really that useless while having a discussion?

Forget it kid.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#50 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

No one as of today has seen the UI "first hand", unless you're a PS4 engineer or developer (which have limited access to it), which makes me doubt that you've had a PS4 in your hands.

There we go again, "the PS4 has a better features", "the Wii U is missing features", yet you can name exactly.. none? What am I missing here? Are you really that useless while having a discussion?

Forget it kid.

Wii U can't stream gameplay directly to twitch.
You can watch them though.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#51 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Wii U can't stream gameplay directly to twitch.
You can watch them though.

I know that. My point is that it's useless for him to use PR nonsense without making his point with examples.

Posted Image

#52 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

I doubt they'll have less players online. Wii U has been out for longer :)

Lol i hope your joking, didn't the ps4 pre order number beat like the first 6 months of wii u sales, yeah the wii u has been out longer, but it'd sales have been a pretty poor.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#53 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Lol i hope your joking, didn't the ps4 pre order number beat like the first 6 months of wii u sales, yeah the wii u has been out longer, but it'd sales have been a pretty poor.

A pretty poor what?

Sony said they're shipping a few million to stores for pre-orders.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#54 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

There is no way the preorders will be as high as the Wii U's sales in it's (almost) year on the market.

There's just no way that's possible.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#55 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

There is no way the preorders will be as high as the Wii U's sales in it's (almost) year on the market.

There's just no way that's possible.

its not sony stated pre orders surpassed a million... i expect both xb1 and ps4 to sale a million plus first couple of weeks but they are gonna have the same fate as Wii U. the core gamers that care about having the newest thing o the market will buy no matter what. but something like the Wii and PS2 doesnt happen all the time. this gen will be about the marathon not the sprint... and Nintendo is in good position to change things and sell lots of Wii U's the next 5-7 years.

#56 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

020398b.jpg

$299.99

240135b.jpg240162b.jpg240203b1.jpg240208b.jpg240206brp.jpg240205bm.jpg

Only on Wii U 

Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, and DK Country Tropical Freeze $49.99 each

September:

Rayman Legends

The Wonderful 101

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

October: 

Just Dance 2014

Skylanders: Swap Force

Sonic Lost World

Batman: Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Wii Party U

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

November:

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Watch Dogs

Super Mario 3D World

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

December:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Wii Fit U

Edited by RogueStatus28, 09 September 2013 - 11:02 PM.

#57 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

020398b.jpg
$299.99

240135b.jpg240162b.jpg240203b1.jpg240208b.jpg240206brp.jpg240205bm.jpg

Only on Wii U 

Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, and DK Country Tropical Freeze $49.99 each

September:
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

October: 
Just Dance 2014
Skylanders: Swap Force
Sonic Lost World
Batman: Arkham Origins
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Wii Party U
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

November:
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Watch Dogs
Super Mario 3D World
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

December:
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Wii Fit U

Stop Advertising.
It's against Nintendo's policy to advertise!

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#58 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Stop Advertising.
It's against Nintendo's policy to advertise!

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Posted Image

#59 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

Am I the only person who doesn't like the Windwaker bundle because the design looks like someone just slapped on a few stickers? Sorry, I am so glad mine is just plain black. 

#60 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Probably because Sony consoles don't interest me because they've been abysmal for the past 15 years.They lack games I care about, like the Wii U lacks games you care about.

First of all the Sony consoles have been far from abysmal. I like you to tell that to the hundreds of millions of people who have bought one. Secondly just because you don't care about the games doesn't mean the hardware is abysmal or it doesn't have top quality AAA games because all Sony consoles have had loads of those. Thirdly its absolutely rubbish that the Wii U doesn't have games I care about and that is wrong. It doesn't have enough games to begin with and it has nothing to do with what games I like which you obviously have no clue about anyway.

If I had a penny for the times Gamejunkie has said the word "experience" and other PR mumbo jumbo, I'd be rich.

Anyway, now is definitely the time to buy a Wii U. Forget about the other consoles. Most of their launch games will be found on current gen consoles and they'll no doubt have the same droughts virtually all consoles experience after launch.

Just like I would be rich every time some else said something out of ignorance without actually doing any research. As for launch games yes a number of them will be available on current gen consoles but it remains to be seen whether they will be just as good as their next gen counterparts. Not to mention that there are and will be a number of games at launch and later which will be exclusive to the next gen consoles.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 11 September 2013 - 01:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!