Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

please start enforcing the no trolling rule in roleplay and forum games, or maybe as I just suggested via a report, start labeling rainbowfests from that sub-forum as unicorn tongue in the latest threads section, or not adding them to that at all.

inb4 only feld0 can do any of this.

I blame the roleplay section for people always posting off-topic in every thread.

Edited by Nollog, 31 August 2013 - 09:28 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Trolling? I thought it was only roleplay.

794144.png?13383682

#3 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Wow... The first time I ever make a troll topic, and you Daisy about it. Of course.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Wow... The first time I ever make a troll topic, and you Daisy about it. Of course.

It's because I hate you obviously.
I hate you and that's all. That's why I made a thread in feedback.
It's because I hate you.

Nevermind the increase of rainbowstorms here in the last week.
This forum's been so bad lately that I don't even bother to make decent posts anymore, every thread is closely related to manure.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Nollog, on 30 Aug 2013 - 8:46 PM, said:

It's because I hate you obviously.
I hate you and that's all. That's why I made a thread in feedback.
It's because I hate you.

Nevermind the increase of rainbowstorms here in the last week.
This forum's been so bad lately that I don't even bother to make decent posts anymore, every thread is closely related to manure.
You don't know who I am, you don't know a single thing about me, and now your out hating on me for no good reason. I could very well say I hate you, but I'm not going to stoop that low. I'll admit, I don't like you now, but I won't say I hate you. I don't know who you really are. I'm not going to judge someone over the internet. Hate is a powerful word, and it should only be used for good reasons.
I like a lot of people here, yeah some of them have their negative qualities, but I still like them. Even people that troll me, I learn to like them. They're not going to change because that's who they are. I'll learn to put with it.

And I know there is a lot of crap going on this site, and yeah, you are right in the fact maybe I shouldn't have contributed to it. But if you want to improve these forums, you shouldn't be going out and saying you hate people, that is only going to hither this place more. If there is one thing that ruins a community more it's hate.

Edited by Villager, 30 August 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#6 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

I love drama, let me get my popcorn and sour patch kids!

You don't know who I am, you don't know a single thing about me, and now your out hating on me for no good reason. I could very well say I hate you, but I'm not going to stoop that low. I'll admit, I don't like you now, but I won't say I hate you. I don't know who you really are.

You shouldn't be going out and saying you hate people, that is only going to hither this place more. If there is one thing that ruins a community more it's hate.

That's the opposite of me. I'm definitely not a people person, in fact, I don't even have to know the person to hate them, I just hate them! I'm not trying to say I hate you lol I'm just saying, u know, I'm not like that, i hate peoplez I don't even know. Like every freshman and middle schooler in my school, except for one freshman.

Edited by Johnny Gat, 30 August 2013 - 05:28 PM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#7 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

I love drama, let me get my popcorn and sour patch kids!

But sour patch kids aren't sour!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

You don't know who I am, you don't know a single thing about me, and now your out hating on me for no good reason. I could very well say I hate you, but I'm not going to stoop that low. I'll admit, I don't like you now, but I won't say I hate you. I don't know who you really are. I'm not going to judge someone over the internet. Hate is a powerful word, and it should only be used for good reasons.
I like a lot of people here, yeah some of them have their negative qualities, but I still like them. Even people that troll me, I learn to like them. They're not going to change because that's who they are. I'll learn to put with it.

And I know there is a lot of crap going on this site, and yeah, you are right in the fact maybe I shouldn't have contributed to it. But if you want to improve these forums, you shouldn't be going out and saying you hate people, that is only going to hither this place more. If there is one thing that ruins a community more it's hate.

Don't worry.

That was probably an opinion, chill.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

This is me not posting about someone disliking me because it's not the thread topic.
I reply to that elsewhere, unfortunately she deleted her status so who knows if the message got through.
I say she because I forgot who made the status about drama and the village people replied to.
She seems to like drama though.

I'm not one to care too much if people misinterpret things I say or do.
Certainly not enough to follow up with it and ensure the other person knows what I really meant.

But here's a bone (Because mournblade ins't an softshell lizard, therefore doesn't deserve to feel like there's something to clean up here.):
I was being sarcastic by saying I hated you 12 times.
Your assumption that I was targeting you is borderline paranoia.
I didn't even know who you were, and am still pretty shady on it.
I can be pretty paranoid myself, but I keep it to myself.
Also, looper was a pretty good movie.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

This is me not posting about someone disliking me because it's not the thread topic.
I reply to that elsewhere, unfortunately she deleted her status so who knows if the message got through.
I say she because I forgot who made the status about drama and the village people replied to.
She seems to like drama though.

I'm not one to care too much if people misinterpret things I say or do.
Certainly not enough to follow up with it and ensure the other person knows what I really meant.

But here's a bone (Because mournblade ins't an softshell lizard, therefore doesn't deserve to feel like there's something to clean up here.):
I was being sarcastic by saying I hated you 12 times.
Your assumption that I was targeting you is borderline paranoia.
I didn't even know who you were, and am still pretty shady on it.
I can be pretty paranoid myself, but I keep it to myself.
Also, looper was a pretty good movie.

You make no sense...

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

dont worry dawg just brush off them haters they be hatin cuz u have more swag and success chu know they talk dat smack over that internet cuz they jealous but wouldnt say dat in public

#12 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

The only problem with the recent topic hook is that I don't know how to actually modify it or the code for it.  I can try to figure that out, though.

As much as I would love to get rid of the spam and troll threads (and have even tried to before), it has never been successful.  I would like to keep RP and forum games strictly RP and forum games, but I don't know if that can be done...  Maybe before the forum took on a mindset that it's okay to post crap there, but the section is more or less rotten now.  I have suggested people to post their troll and spam stuff in the spam battle thread, but...

I could always try a specific rule revision or enforcement if members will be willing to leave their spam in the spam battle thread.  I have some downtime this weekend and might consider moving all the spam topics into that thread to clean up that section.

#13 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

You make no sense...

he wouldn't be nollog if he did.

bb0.gif

#14 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

he wouldn't be nollog if he did.

There I gave you a like. Now you have 91!

Edited by Villager, 31 August 2013 - 07:10 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#15 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Mournblade needs to stop being a macho man and start handing out one week temp bans. If I would of done that status spam, or make those spam topics. I would of been warned by now. Too soft on these "veteran" users.--

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#16 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

This forum is too serious

794144.png?13383682

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Mournblade needs to stop being a macho man and start handing out one week temp bans. If I would of done that status spam, or make those spam topics. I would of been warned by now. Too soft on these "veteran" users.--

I got a warning :(

I used to think I was the forums golden child.....but it was all a lie

<___<

#18 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

This forum is too serious

If you want to post pictures at each other, there's websites for that like 4chan and reddit.

If you want to discuss videogames and the wii u, you join a forum like this one.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!