• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rigg

Rigg

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hello, well most ppl call me rigg online, I had a wiiu when it first came out and i am sad to say i didnt give it a chance and i sold it like a month after i got it, well im coming back. i missed the lil fella. I got a zelda bundle on preorder and getting around 10 or so games. I will post my online name in here once i have my system. in the mean time, what are all the good online multiplayer games. i know im getting blk ops 2, cod ghost and splintercell, and zombi u and injustice just to name a few. if more good ones please let me know and its good to be back on my way to hyrule.

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hello, well most ppl call me rigg online, I had a wiiu when it first came out and i am sad to say i didnt give it a chance and i sold it like a month after i got it, well im coming back. i missed the lil fella. I got a zelda bundle on preorder and getting around 10 or so games. I will post my online name in here once i have my system. in the mean time, what are all the good online multiplayer games. i know im getting blk ops 2, cod ghost and splintercell, and zombi u and injustice just to name a few. if more good ones please let me know and its good to be back on my way to hyrule.

Welcome back. You've actually chose a really great time to re-buy, because of all the great games coming 'round the corner.

As for online games. Um. I don't really have many, and you've pretty much summed up what I would have suggested already.

There're lots of great singleplayer and split-screen multiplayer games, though.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 Pikachu!

Pikachu!

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda and Pokemon

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hello and welcome! I may get the Zelda Wii U bundle as well. 

puppetzeldasig_2.png

#4 Rigg

Rigg

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

ok my wiiu name is riggs81 add me. i got splinter cell, monster hunter 3, zombiu and others to play online.......

#5 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

welcome and if this will be your first trip to Hyrule, you will not be dissappointed at all. i bet those other games will collect dust for a lil while!

Save the Deku trees!

#6 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Welcome!
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!