#1 nintendo4life

nintendo4life

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario games

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:08 PM

I'm   new here.   nice to meet y'all. I just  happen to came to this site by 3ds forum. I am a nintendo fan.  A few of my favorite  games  are Animal  crossing, Zelda and Mario kart. =)

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:33 AM

Hello nintendo4life, I am like you since I was from the 3dsforum as well. You will be greeted by other people who are called Guides. If you have any problems talk to AMAC and Twilight Sparkle the Admin. I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy the community, you may notice there are a lot of My Little Pony Friendship fans on the site, and people changing to the Legend of Zelda skyward Sword avatars in anticipation for the game's release. So here's hoping you make some new friends here.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:55 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, one of the guides. Make sure you read the forum rules and the newcomers guide. If you have any questions, just ask a guide. If it's a technical problem with the site, please speak to Feld0(Twilight Sparkle) or AMAC.

A few of my favorites are Zelda, Super Mario, and Pokemon.

Edited by Andy, 22 September 2011 - 02:56 AM.

Posted Image

#4 lostdwarf

lostdwarf

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:57 AM

Hello welcome. I am new too.
I the games i love are mario kart, f-zero GX, Mario games, Zelda games, madworld, call of duty on Wii and I adore DSiware, I have 52 dsiware games! (and some of them are really good ie Starship Patrol) and Battlefield bad company on PS3.

#5 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

Welcome nintendo4life!

Have a look at the rules and Newcomer's guide!

If you stay within the rules,you'll have a great time here.

If you need me to clarify any part of the rules for you, I'd be glad to do that.

If you need any non-technical help you can ask me or any of the guides.

I'm also a Nintendo fan, but also enjoy games like Kingdom Hearts and Minecraft ;)

I'm sure I'll see ya' around and I look forward to your posts!

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

You Zelda fan? Cause ZELDA RULES!!!!! Anyways, welcome! If you need any help, contact AMAC or Twilight Sparkle.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

Hey! It's always nice to see a new face around here. :)

I'm GameCollector44, and as my name evidences...I collect games. So, if you have any questions about games, don't hesitate to ask me.

I'd advise you to read the rules, which can be found at the bottom right of any page, and if you need any help, feel free to ask me, or any of the other Guides, or our Administrator Feld0 (Currently Twilight Sparkle, I'm told he'll switch back soonish) or our Moderator, AMAC.

Have a good time on the forums! ^_^

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hey there! I'm starrgrl24, but you may call me starr. I the awesome pianist (okay maybe not that awesome since I never even showed a recording of my playing). I hope you enjoy your stay. You came to the right place if you consider yourself a nintendo fan. It's a shame I haven't played Animal crossing, but Zelda and Mario Kart are awesome indeed. :)

#9 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

LOL HAI! I'm Makar, I loove Zelda, I nearly own all the games... DAMN YOU RAER SELDAS (I have never found Oracles of Ages and Oracles of Seasons) . I've also wasted too much time playing Mario Kart, it's so damn fun!

The mods 'round here are Twilight Sparkle (feld0) and AMAC. Don't forget to check out the newcomer's guide and the rules, talk to the guides for non- technical issues.

See you around, you'll have an awesome time

-Makar
Posted Image

#10 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

You Zelda fan? Cause ZELDA RULES!!!!! Anyways, welcome! If you need any help, contact AMAC or Twilight Sparkle.

So ridiculously true. Welcome!!! We're happy to have you on board!
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#11 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

I'm new here. nice to meet y'all. I just happen to came to this site by 3ds forum. I am a nintendo fan. A few of my favorite games are Animal crossing, Zelda and Mario kart. =)

Hey Nintendo4Life, glad to see you come over and visit theWiiU! Those are some of my favourite games, too! Hope to see you around. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!