Photo

Please appoint 3Dude to Super Mod and Chaotix too.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

We need more than one mod to take care of these horsing spam bots. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

POPULAR

How about leaving the mod decisions to the mods instead of making these pointless threads?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Mournblade won't listen.
He doesn't trust any of the section mods, that's why he made the position instead of just making them mods.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

How about leaving the mod decisions to the mods instead of making these pointless threads?

This isn't a pointless thread, you beige quilt. It's the feedback section, I'm giving feedback on how to improve the site instead of being a cynic like you be all the time. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Leland

Leland

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

I also think it's best to leave these decisions to the admins, I've seen some very un-mod-like behavior among some of the section mods here in the short time I've been on this site.

#6 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

I also think it's best to leave these decisions to the admins, I've seen some very un-mod-like behavior among some of the section mods here in the short time I've been on this site.

This.

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

These.

I'm sorry we don't have a fleet of mods that can take care of spambots the instant they show up. I wasn't aware a spambot being a member of the forum for MAYBE a couple hours was such a huge problem that suddenly we need to double the amount of mods/admins to take care of them all. :rolleyes:

All the spambots usually being a number ranging from 1 to 3.

Locking thread. Next time, if you have a problem, send the mods/admins a PM rather than starting up a whole thread to create drama. :mellow:

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

To add on top of what GC already explained, the community size and activity here doesn't require tons of mods. A Spambot might make a few posts that people can ignore for a little while at most.

I don't want the discussions to be public, but I will say that you can probably expect another super mod after I completely figure out my schedule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!