Photo

MegaGarchomp, second MegaMewtwo, Fairy type chart revealed!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Also the first evos of the starters been revealed. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of Pokemon.

But only because I know that if I get into it I'll lose my social life.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Also the first evos of the starters been revealed. 

corocoro9139th.jpg

I'm not liking the Fennekin evolution, if only because I'm worried it will become fire/fighting AGAIN.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#4 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Fennekin is gonna be fire/fighting, isn't it?  Good thing I've decided on Froakie.

The translated type chart is on another page: (http://www.serebii.n...es/typexy.shtml)  Note that the attacking type is on top, not the left.

Steel type is super effective against fairy, and fairy is not very effective against steel.  Finally got some buffs for the steel type.  While it was great at taking damage it had a hard time dealing it out.  I'm happy.

#5 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

corocoro9139th.jpg

I'm not liking the Fennekin evolution, if only because I'm worried it will become fire/fighting AGAIN.

It's confirmed that it can learn 3 physic moves and a "Glow Punch" which to me doesn't sound like a fighting move. It's not going to be fighting type. 

Also I wouldn't get upset with these evolutions, secondary evolutions have never looked good, look at Wartortal, Croconaw, Combusken, Marshtomp, Monferno, Pignite. All terrible but turn into great pokemon.

Edited by Chrop, 11 September 2013 - 07:26 AM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#6 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

So Froakie's evolution is looking pretty badass! I'm also glad Garchomp has a Mega evo. Mainly because I now have two shiny pokemon with mega evo's :P

Also, I REALLY SUPER DUPER LOVE the dinosaur pokemon this time around. I assume they are the fossil pokemon.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Froakie's evolution is pretty good! The others are pretty MEH. Mega Mewtwo 2 (lolz) is pretty good, mega Garchomp is badass. I'm liking the new T-Rex Pokemon too.

No sig.

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Looking closer into Fennekin's evolution I started to realize that it looks like a witch. If you look at the tail it looks like a broom. The fur is shaped into a similar fashion as a dress. I believe that Fennekin will be fire/ psychic.

Posted Image

#9 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

I like the Fennekin evolution. Also Gardevoir...still awesome.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#10 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

It's confirmed that it can learn 3 physic moves and a "Glow Punch" which to me doesn't sound like a fighting move. It's not going to be fighting type. 

Also I wouldn't get upset with these evolutions, secondary evolutions have never looked good, look at Wartortal, Croconaw, Combusken, Marshtomp, Monferno, Pignite. All terrible but turn into great pokemon.

Really? That's cool, I'm glad they're finally changing it up. I just hope they don't start repeating this particular combination.

Still though, I wonder where they're going with chespin?

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#11 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Really? That's cool, I'm glad they're finally changing it up. I just hope they don't start repeating this particular combination.

Still though, I wonder where they're going with chespin?

Could be like Bagon, cute at first, then turns into some fat white sheepish thing, then at the end of it all, Salamance! 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#12 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

What if they decide to troll us, and make all starters Fire/Fighting.

by chance

#13 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Chespin's evolved form looks silly.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#14 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Chespin's evolved form looks silly.

Reminds me of Tepig's second evolution. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#15 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Looking closer into Fennekin's evolution I started to realize that it looks like a witch. If you look at the tail it looks like a broom. The fur is shaped into a similar fashion as a dress. I believe that Fennekin will be fire/ psychic.

Omigosh. Thank you for clarifying what that stick in the tail was. I was completely baffled and settled on a hair pin. lmao I did notice the dress though. Witch fox and a cool frog are gonna be hard to choose between...

Posted Image

#16 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Omigosh. Thank you for clarifying what that stick in the tail was. I was completely baffled and settled on a hair pin. lmao I did notice the dress though. Witch fox and a cool frog are gonna be hard to choose between...

Well if you can't choose between the two, go with Chespin :P

Posted Image

#17 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Why would Fennekin be a witch when it looks more like a spiritual monk? 

#18 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Why would Fennekin be a witch when it looks more like a spiritual monk

I don't think so.

Oh whoa. I just noticed in the bottom left corner that Fennekin actually takes the stick out of its tail and uses it as a type of magic wand or maybe staff if it's really supposed to be some spirit monk.

Edited by Cymbal, 12 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#19 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Fennekin looks like it's going into the psychic or fairy direction to me.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#20 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Well if you can't choose between the two, go with Chespin :P

Quilladin is the embodiment of everything I could possibly dislike in a pokemon though. D: Plus I prefer Mage over Paladin.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!