• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

98 is a great score. I'm haapppy it's getting that kind of reception.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#22 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Awesome can't wait to get my Limited Edition!

#23 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

IGN=98.
Eurogamer=100.
Gamespot=80

Lol Gamespot. You're so cute.

I despise Gamespot with a passion but who actually finds their reviews any use anyway. Their opinions are unjustified and reek of negativity towards Nintendo, everyone knows this.

Look here, they give the original Wind Waker a 9.3: http://uk.gamespot.c...the-wind-waker/

But HD gets a 8.0 because it's worse? Somewhere between early Gamecube and now they have become bias pigs.  How can a game with much prettier graphics, new features, GamePad usefulness and a harder difficulty of one of the best games ever made get a unjustified lower score?

#24 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

I despise Gamespot with a passion but who actually finds their reviews any use anyway. Their opinions are unjustified and reek of negativity towards Nintendo, everyone knows this.

Look here, they give the original Wind Waker a 9.3: http://uk.gamespot.c...the-wind-waker/

But HD gets a 8.0 because it's worse? Somewhere between early Gamecube and now they have become bias pigs.  How can a game with much prettier graphics, new features, GamePad usefulness and a harder difficulty of one of the best games ever made get a unjustified lower score?

Different reviewer opinion of the same game.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#25 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

wow better scores than i thought it would get as it is only a remake of a very old game that everyone has played,i was expecting it to get  an 8 tops

#26 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

wow better scores than i thought it would get as it is only a remake of a very old game that everyone has played,i was expecting it to get an 8 tops

This is a remake of one of the greatest games of all time. I was expecting scores like this.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#27 HipsAndNips

HipsAndNips

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Butts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Sooo....is this going online midnight PACIFIC Time? Eastern? Centrel? Im sittin here waiting.

He who shaves his beard for a woman deserves neither. 

#28 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

I managed to still preorder a Wii U bundle today after class!. going to pick it up from gamestop tomorrow and run the updates so I can play saturday and Sunday

#29 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

I managed to still preorder a Wii U bundle today after class!. going to pick it up from gamestop tomorrow and run the updates so I can play saturday and Sunday

I thought only the digital download launches tomorrow morning, and the physical goods are on October 4th?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#30 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

its available now. downloading.

#31 HipsAndNips

HipsAndNips

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Butts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

ugghhh 41 minutes left to download

He who shaves his beard for a woman deserves neither. 

#32 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

only 10 minutes for me!

#33 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

I'm down to 11

#34 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

I have to wait until Monday to get it, stupid no shipping on weekends :(

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#35 ugguy

ugguy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • NNID:uglyguy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

We in UK have to wait til oct 4 for both disc AND download :(

#36 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'm glade it's getting great reviews but ill wait till I can get a physical copy of the game.

#37 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I thought only the digital download launches tomorrow morning, and the physical goods are on October 4th?

I'm getting the special edition console. I don't have a Wii u yet. GameStop still had consoles available for preorder, but not the physical game with ganondorf figurine.

Edited by lucario23, 20 September 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#38 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

I would rather them just give it a 9, 9.8 is just so annoying, no game should even be able to be 10/10

Heavens forbid if IGN does that to Nintendo.

I'm glade it's getting great reviews but ill wait till I can get a physical copy of the game.

When does that happen?

Signature_DK.png

#39 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Oct 4 I think

#40 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

But the game is not perfect. It shouldn't get a 10 anyway. I rated the original a 9.5, so 9.8 would be legit. But I played it SO many times that I don't know if I should pick it up.

Since when does giving a ten mean the game is perfect because it doesn't. A game doesn't need to be perfect to get a ten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!